Started 30 DS shred and not hungry. Do I eat?

Options
Okay, I started 30 DS today. I've been run/walk total 5 miles a day. I have over 400 calories left, most are exercise calories, and I'm not hungry. Should I eat them? I'm sure I'll physically be able to eat them but not sure if I should listen to my body and not eat them. Never had this problem before! :smile:

Replies

• ChevelleGirl
    Options
    You don't necessarily have to eat the calories you burn. The point is to burn more then you eat. If your not hungry don't eat. Also you shouldn't eat before 6am or after 7pm
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You need to come as close as you possibly can to your goal. What time of day you eat does not matter as long as your eating and logging in your calories.
  • abradley114
    abradley114 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    No do not eat if you are not hungry i don't care what any one says if your body is not hungry why eat? Excess calories that your body does not need! I do not eat my exercise calories unless i am hungry for them :)
  • iGlad
    iGlad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Why shouldn't you eat after 7pm? I eat as late as 11pm
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Why shouldn't you eat after 7pm? I eat as late as 11pm

yeah. I saw a post soemwhere around here with a link to 5 Nutrition myths. That was one of them. The nutritionist who wrote the article had links to studies which showed time of eating made no difference. And one study showed that eating at night before bed led to larger weight losses in the test group.