My progress so-far.. :) but not no-where done!

Options
Well, I started working out a month ago. I was feeling "icky" and didn't see a change that everone else supposedly saw and honestly, I thought they were just bluffing to make me feel better. so Lucky for me, I took a picture the day I started working out, the middle, and today. I do see a little difference with what I'm doing! :) I hope to continue to see results..

My workout routine is-

Tae bo- 60 minutes.
Jillian Michaels 30 day shred ( I did Level 1 for the start TWICE a day)
now that I'm on Level 2, I do Level 1 and 2 back to back. :)
With pilates and yoga..
I workout everyday to all of these. [Well, if I don't feel like Jillian michaels, I do Tae Bo twice.] either way, I make sure to have a two-hour workout. :)

so far, here's the results. [I'm wearing the SAME exact tank top to show. And the same exact pants. F.Y.I] I really hope this works, I haven't posted pictures on here before. :P

1st picture; When I started!

IMAG02571-1.jpg
Ew. I know :/

10 days later:
IMAG0303-1.jpg

Today. (Taken February 9th)
IMAG0335-1.jpg

Replies

• Jessastar
    Options
    forgive my boob almost popping out in the first picture, the sports bra I was wearing was totally blah!
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! way to go and keep up the good work its def paying off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Amazing!
  • AngelaChase84
    Options
    I see the difference! : )
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Thanks so much!!
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful :D the hard work is paying off! great job!
  • Soapstone
    Soapstone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Props to you for working out 2 hours a day! That's amazing- literally working your a@@ off!
  • Jessastar
    Options
    thank you!! it means so much you see the difference!
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    looking good! keep up the great work! :happy:
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • XoAngelEyesXo
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep up the good work-- Next month this time you should seen an even greater difference!! :wink:
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Thanks! & that's what I'm going for. can't wait to post those pictures and add them to this one. :) unless I'll gain a whole bunch of wait like those sayings when you start a workout program.. lol!
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 DS week 1 twice too- and now I am on week 2 doing week 2 then week 1 after it. haha... that's funny! You can really tell a difference! How is Tae bo? I was looking at it today and put it back down. Is it worth it? GOOD LUCK!
  • nvkatie78
    Options
    great work. keep it up!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Doing fab! X
  • Jessastar
    Options
    amanda: Good job, Tae Bo is worth it. YOU WILL be sore the first time, or couple times.. I was def. sore! but still stuck with it. It also improved my coordination. It really is worth it though.. plus it's so much fun. but that's just because I love kickboxing/boxing etc..

nvkatie78: thanks!
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Doing fab! X

thank you!!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulous !! Congrats you look great !
  • Jenny_Bee
    Options
    Great job! You're working so hard. Be proud of that. Be proud of your success so far. You look great!:wink:
  • Jessastar
    Options
    You are doing fabulous !! Congrats you look great !

Thanks so much!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!