Bathing suits

Options
Does anyone know of good brands? I have a larger chest and need underwire...price isnt an issue :) thanks

Replies

• nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    Victoria Secret
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret

This is what I was going to say. They have a huge selection and you can mix and match tops and bottoms.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for a durable one, I get mine at sport supply stores. If it's more for looks, try Victoria's Secret or a specialty bathing suit store.
  • mybeach27
    Options
    I've been on there, but they don't have my size...it's hard for me to find bathing suits because its just my chest that is large, so I like the teeny tiny bottoms, but all the suits I have are made for larger people so the bottoms are way to covering :)
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    everything but water look for them online
  • mybeach27
    Options
    My last three bathing suits were bought from Everything but Water, and I now own all the ones with underwire and no padding that are in my size :) haha I feel like such a difficult person to please right now!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Macys...I hate to say it but I worked there and they have all kinds...bikini and tanki tops with under-wires most up to dd
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Tommy Bahama.
  • Tayla_Grant
    Tayla_Grant Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    SPANX!!!!.. from target or go to Spanx online Amazing! Great for body shaping and ur chest! And u'd never know it was a spanx either!
  • Fertigolbitties
    Options
    venus
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I like to go to a store that sells separates. Nordstrom is a fave of mine.
  • krbn2
    krbn2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would second the regular department store suggestion. That way you can probably get a top in a different size than the bottom, and you'd be able to try on.
  • arnoldnagy
    arnoldnagy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Look online for Freya or Fantasie brands. They have the sizes you need and some mix and match tops/bottoms. Lots of very sexy suits.

Arny
  • kjroehm
    Options
    Victoria's secret, most of there bathing suits have under wire. Good Luck:)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and dread buying a new suit. I wear small on the bottom and I am a 34DD on top. I usually go to Dillard's or Macy's. I just looked and the suits I have are Coco Rave and Antonio Melani. I have wanted to try Victoria's Secret, but for me a bathing suit is something I really have to try on. Five suits all the same size will wear 5 different ways, and not always great.

Good luck! When you find a suit could you send me a PM?
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I like the SwimHut site!! I may actually buy one online this year.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My last three bathing suits were bought from Everything but Water, and I now own all the ones with underwire and no padding that are in my size :) haha I feel like such a difficult person to please right now!

Betsey Johnson makes a D cup bra, BUT I wear a 36DD-DDD and they fit. If you're looking for full coverage then it's not for you.
    Also, Becca and Shoshonna make larger cups as well. ...however, again, if full coverage is what you're looking for... then maybe not.
  • mybeach27
    Options

Betsey Johnson makes a D cup bra, BUT I wear a 36DD-DDD and they fit. If you're looking for full coverage then it's not for you.
    Also, Becca and Shoshonna make larger cups as well. ...however, again, if full coverage is what you're looking for... then maybe not.

Not looking for full coverage, but I do like to be active, so the twins need to be properly strapped in :P