Has anyone done the Fluidity Barre Program or Windsor Pilate

Options
newDZ
newDZ Posts: 237 Member
I'm curious, I am finally at the phase where I am CRAVVVVVING exercise. (who the hell is this woman occupying my body... i love her)

So a friend loaned me her P90X vids to try, to see if I want to order them. But I have also been thinking about trying the Fluidity Barre. I want to mix things up so I don't get bored... and yes before all of the P90 hounds jump on me I know... I know P90 has a lot of variations.

But I am curious if anyone has tried the barre work. And what were your results.

Replies

• Casfaye
    Casfaye Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried either one but they do seem like great products, but of course the supplier is going to do that. I'm doing P90X now and you should try it. Gets you sweating and makes you feel like you are really getting something accomplished..what have you been doing so far to lose weight?
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    The only one I tried was Windsor Pilates and I love it!
    I swear that program help me relax enough to get pregnant ( was trying for almost a year!)

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of the Fluidity Barre but I have been looking into The Bar Method which looks similar. There's another one to google, hehe.

EDIT: Oh, I just checked, the Fluidity Bar requires a special barre that looks pricey. You can use any ledge with The Bar Method though.

Oh, FYI, I'm doing Turbo Jam with P90X right now ... it's cheaper than fluidity and the bar method, at least on eBay.
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    I love Pilates. It's great for toning down and building some strength in your limbs with out building up the bulky muscle. I like it because it's relaxing and it's easy. I can feel my muscles that I haven't felt for a long time and I'm hoping that by sticking to it, I can accomplish what I want to. Good luck with whatever you chose.
  • kandila_ana
    Options
    Love Pilates. Incredible results. Can't believe I ever stopped. Now I'm paying for it with the weight gain. So I'm starting all over again. :noway:
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    Pilates does help to lose weight?
    Right now I spend most of my free time doing cardio workout. Plan when I almost get in shape
    I'll do pilates so I can tone up.
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    In regards to have I been doing primary eating better and next to nothing exercise wise other than a tiny bit of walking. That's why I think my body soooooo wants to exercise.