Ifit Workouts

Options
I just bought a new treadmill that has Ifit and I have to say I am loving it! My old treadmill didn't have power incline so I normally ran the same routine everyday and after 6 months it was starting to get boring and I had to make myself do it everyday. With this treadmill it pretty much has everything and I get Ifit free for a year and I love picking out different workouts everyday. I have been picking 2 30 min workouts and they both use the incline and I can already tell I am using different muscles because my butt is sore! Literally! I also just bought a home gym and finally got it put together last night and started lifting weights this morning so I am hoping to start seeing some toning going on in the next few weeks. So far I have lost 48 lbs since starting on this journey last July. I have about 20 more to go. I have also dropped 8 pant sizes as well and I have to say I am feeling pretty good about myself these days!

Replies

• nomo_excuses
    nomo_excuses Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss success!! I have power incline on my tm too. whoever invented that is a genius! don't think i have ifit...or the option for it...but if i do, i'm oblivious to it. LOL. i use nike+ on my ipod touch. works great...even cheers me on! but i have to program the workout. best $1.99 i've spent (for the app) in a long time! keep up the great work!!
  • sunshine3737
    sunshine3737 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah, with my old treadmill I had to get off and adjust the incline so I just always left it the way it was. With the new one it goes up to 15% incline and I love being able to increase my workouts and work on other muscles.
  • clbiggins83
    clbiggins83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. That is awesome. I too just started using IFIT and I love it!
  • marlenemb
    marlenemb Posts: 7
    Options
    I love iFIT and attribute a great deal of my new healthier lifestyle to the treadmill and motivation I have now to the ability of running new maps. You can see street views as you run and the treadmill will incline/decline as the terrain does. VERY cool! Sure there some issues/bugs every now, but they tend to be more minor annoyances than anything else, and then but it really is incredible technology! The ability to run mostly anywhere in the world really is a great motivator! I only run where there are street views however, and as of right now, much of South America, Africa, Mexico, Central America and some other areas haven't been captured with street view by Google. You can draw your own maps either on their website or on the equipment screen (if you have a built in browser monitor) or you can download pre-drawn maps from http://www.ifitmaps.com which also allows you to search for the exact distance, incline, location, etc you desire. Best wishes gals with your fitness regimen and healthier lifestyle!