In need of recipes

Options
I'm thinking of going on a kick eating mainly chicken breast and fish, mainly Talapia. We all fix these foods but limit ourselves when it comes to how to prepare it. I know it can get quite boring quick so I'm reaching out to everyone for your ideas so that I won't get bored so quick eating it. My normal for chicken is baked with garlic powder, mrs. dash and/or season all or baked bbq chicken. Feel free to add ideas for side dishes along with your recipe. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Sh3iz
    Sh3iz Posts: 12
    Options
    I ate alot of chicken breast for a while there. theres always the simple, yet good idea of... put taco seasoning on it... and throw it one top of a "nacho style" salad (lettuce, tomato, cheese, maybe beans)

wegmans(if you have on near you) has amazing ready-to-cook talapia dishes... talk about easy and delicious!
  • amyogirl
    amyogirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tiara there is a website called skinnytaste.com that I use. Lots of really good recipes and ideas.
  • chaoticxinsane
    Options
    Tilapia is my favorite fish!

My boyfriend's dad made this amazing pasta with it. He baked the fish with lemons and flaked it up, and then made some tri-color rotini, zucchini, some kind of seasonal squash, onions, garlic, fresh spinach, mushrooms, and just tossed it all together with... something light to keep it moist. No clue what. Don't ask me the specifics on how it was made, as I'm not even allowed in the kitchen, but it was amazing.