30DS and R130 help!

Options
What is the 30 day shred and the R130? Are these DVD or exercise programs? I'm new to them and never heard. Anyone offer an explain?

Thanks! :)

Anj

Replies

• laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Both of them are work out dvds by Jillian Michael's . And ri30 stands for ripped in 30 . Right now I'm doing the 30 day shred and afterwards RI30
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Btw, have heard the the 30DS is slightly less intense then RIpped in 30, so its a good starting point, then hit up ripped!
  • Anjeroo
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I'm going to check some stores and see if I can get them they sound exciting!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of both (although I despise Level 3 of RI30). They are cheap and quick but effective for me. I started with 30DS and then I purchased a bunch of other JM dvds.
  • Lisa2374
    Lisa2374 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Both are fabulous, esp for a quick workout!
    I have done 30DS in the past and found it not too bad. I'm on day 5 of RI30 and loving it. Using heavier weights now also :) I hear wk 3 is a killer so looking forward to that .. is that a bad thing?
    Go for it, buy both, try 30DS first followed by RI30 :)
  • Anjeroo
    Options
    Thanks so much! I found the 30DS at Walmart this morning for only $10! I haven't found the other one but I'll get through this one and see how it goes :)