• alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5"

SW 180
    CW 170
    GW 135

UGW 125

Even when I was skinny I always had a big butt so I know thats not going anywhere... However, I would love to lose the batwings, the muffin top and the tummy flubs
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" , my current weight is 183.2 and my goal weight is 150. Might change it once i reach my goal but who knows :)
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" - CW is somewhere around 200. Goal weight is 145-150. :) Yay for medium height people! I've been 5'4" since....middle school? haha
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" (yay for fellow fractions!) and heading for 128. I'm kind of a small build as is and 120 wears well, but I know those last few pounds are gonna be killer to lose. ><
  • reneealyse
    Options
    Yay I have a home! I'm between 5'.4" and 5'.5" (haven't measured in a while but pretty sure I haven't grown any taller just outwards!) I'm currently 145lbs, goal weight 130lbs but I'm not so focused on what the scale says - more that I want to drop a dress size or two, lose the fat flabby bits, look more in proportion, be fitter and more toned.

My ultimate goal is to be happy with my body as I am my worst critic. I want to feel fit and sexy (a set of abs wouldn't go astray either!)
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Haha medium height! It's pretty funny because I tend to hang out with a lot of shorter girls (not intentionally, tall girls are awesome too lol) and recently some of my guy friends were like, I didn't realize you were so short! haha... I mean, yeah 5'5 is short when you're standing next to someone 6 feet!

Anyways... my highest weight was 185 (ugh) and I'm now at 155, goal of 135-145. I'm fairly muscular and do lift weights because I like the way the muscles look, so I'm not sure getting down to 135 is realistic, but it would be nice!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Phew.... lol
    I'm starting to think I'm not loved

I love you girl, I wish I had some of that height!!!

I kid. I kid. I'm only 5'9"
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly how tall I am anymore because I keep being measured different things but I'd say I'm around 5"4 and last weigh in a couple weeks ago I was 114 pounds. My scale is a tempermental b*tch with an attitude problem at times so I am actually trying to just focus on being healthy and toned with kick *kitten* abs. Yep.... I will be here awhile before that happens! * sad face*
  • snaggly
    snaggly Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Thread for us, yes!

5'5.5" here (yes, the 1/2 inch counts!!). GW is 120lbs. Tryyyingg very hard to read it by end Feb.
  • STurbs33
    STurbs33 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a thread like this! lol I'm 5'5" CW is 140 and my GW is 130, though I really just want my body fat percentage to go down. If I'm toned and strong and still 140, that's fine too. As long as I like what I see in the mirror, it's all good!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'. Last week I weighed in at 203. Goal weight is 150.
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    5' 6" 146lbs and I am a pear. Wish I was proportional. Thought my goal would be 130, but my chest is so small now that I am thinking of changing it to 140 :(
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    medium/average height, woo!! lol...

I'm 5'7" weigh 183 as of today and would like to see the 160's by May for vacation... ultimate goal weight 150lbs

Ditto on all of this except I am 5'5 and 3/4" :)

Go medium girls!
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 CW is 182 but I would love to get to 150lbs. I am so determined and motivitated, that it's gonna happen. But I like your thread for medium height girls. Awesome idea!
  • kymwade
    Options
    I hear you! I don't like how regular pant sizes are too long and petite sizes are too short. I have curves and I'm proud of them. I'm 5'6 as well and my SW was 160, my CW is 154 and my GW is somewhere around 140-135. Mid-chick power!
  • CindySue73
    Options
    5'7", GW is 135, but more concerned with gaining muscle. I've lost over 60 pounds so far and I've kept it off for 3 years! Still working on those last few pounds. Training for a half marathon in April.
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    A half inch can make a world of difference sometimes.......ESPECIALLY when were talking about men.. lol :laugh:

You may gauge your weight loss by the numbers on the scale, I gauge it by how many toes I can see while looking down!!! Can I get an AMEN!??! lol

5'4" GW: 150 and 10 toes! :laugh:
  • itsabbylove
    Options
    I'm 5"5 (ALMOST 5"6) and I am currently 150 pounds. My goal is 128-130!!! :)
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a thread like this! lol I'm 5'5" CW is 140 and my GW is 130, though I really just want my body fat percentage to go down. If I'm toned and strong and still 140, that's fine too. As long as I like what I see in the mirror, it's all good!

Very similar except .5 inch taller and totally agree with "like what I see in the mirror"!!