Funny things children say

Options
I was eating oatmeal for breakfast and my 9 year old son said

"EEWWWW! We are not in so much of an economic recession that you have to eat that yucky stuff!"

Replies

• 84jeepster
    84jeepster Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    We drove over a hump in the road the other day and my 4 year old son said "that hump made my penis feel funny!"
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I was in the car with my aunt and uncle and cousins, and we were playing "I spy..." my 6 year old cousin says, "I spy something that is red." After about 20 mins of us saying every single thing that could be a variation of red, we gave up and asked, "What is it?" His response was, "Daddy's eyes!" My uncle was burnt out. It was super awkward for those of us that knew he was, so we all just kind of laughed.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Kids. Every other day it's the same thing: "I'm hungry. I want food."

Good thing I don't have any.
    -wtk
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is so cute!!! My boyfriends 7 year old is becoming more and more sarcastic everyday. Just like his father! lol The other day my boyfriend said something about hating differential equations yesterday. His son...."Your mom hates differential equations." We couldn't help but burst out laughing, seriously!? "Your mom" jokes! This morning I stubbed my toe on our island and was really irritated about it and he said, "Well your day would have gone better if you didn't give yourself a crappy start." The little *kitten*.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    lol @ all of these!!

My nephew used to think his dog could whistle, when he was 3 said "when I pull Colly's ear he whistles" lmao!!
  • davinci21
    davinci21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    my 4 year old was in tears the other day after i said i wanted to shampoo her hair and she said " i don't want poo in my hair". So whenever she hears the word shampoo she's out of the room
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    I babysit a 3 and a half year old, and a 2 year old.
    I was feeding them lunch one day and the 3yo turned to me and said
    "Look how much mess the baby is making!"
    Me: 'I've seen you drop more than she has!'
    3YO: 'Yes, but I eat them off the floor'
    :laugh:
  • spskinny
    spskinny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A young boy I was watching suddenly starting grabbed his head and said, "I'm a loser! I'm a loser! I'm a loser! " He said it over and over again. I asked him why he was saying that, he said he couldn't find his favorite toy.....

of course, a loser, makes sense... :)