Fellas, what do you want for Valentine's Day?

We hate shopping for you!! What kind of things would you like to receive as a gift?! (sex doesn't count, cuz we're gonna give you that anyway ;0)

Replies

• MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    oh, my lonely old topic lol ;(
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Something you can wear and we can take our time getting off of you.
  • malk2651
    malk2651 Posts: 55 Member
    Steak.
  • Awww! Sorry about your lonely topic!

But it was pretty funny about the sex! :laugh:

If your guy likes video games, buy him a video game. If he likes a certain band, get him a CD. If he reads, buy him a good book. If he likes coffee, take him to Starbucks...If he likes pizza, order pizza. :)

PS-I hate shopping for guys. They complain about US, but are super picky themselves!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    PS-I hate shopping for guys. They complain about US, but are super picky themselves!

Pfft. We just don't want much crap. You women need to understand we're far simpler creatures than you. Keep us fed, provide sex and we're golden.
  • PS-I hate shopping for guys. They complain about US, but are super picky themselves!

Pfft. We just don't want much crap. You women need to understand we're far simpler creatures than you. Keep us fed, provide sex and we're golden.

Dogs are simpler creatures. All you have to do is feed them :laugh:
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    I'd like a nice classy dress hat
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Just a hug.
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    A letter, a nice long letter.
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    I'd like a nice classy dress hat

What a wonderful idea! I think my guy would like a nice hat.... Thank you ( i never would have thought of that).... ;0)
  • PagalM
    PagalM Posts: 19
    lol at steak! Yeah that would make my husband happy!!!
  • Ugh I hate Valentines day bc IDK what to do for my husband... ughhhhhhh!!! I was thinking (yes this is bad) about making him heart shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast and a heart shaped pizza for dinner....lol...this would have to be my cheat day obviously. LOL.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    All I want for Valentine's Day this year is a safe drive to Connecticut to see my daughter and for her to deliver a healthy baby the next day.

Thanks for the reminder, btw. Gotta order her some chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements. Those things are like crack to her. :)
  • Im writing him a poem! Its not romatic its just funny but its about what we have done in the last year and things that mean a lot to him cars etc! lol! But I think he will really appreicate it :) x
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    I've been with my wife for 10 years (married for 2) so it start getting pretty hard to find things, I got her a giftcard to a tattoo shop (shes been wanting ink but never has the nerve to do it) and I told her I would like a radeon 7950 graphic card. Not the most romantic items but both things we wouldn't buy ourselves.
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Wait, I'm getting laid? Guess I'd better break out the clean shirt and brush my teeth.

All I want is a nap. Just a big long nap. Steak sounds good. If that's too much then how 'bout some beef jerky and a chocolate bar? Then the nap? My wife can even nap beside me. This may get thwarted by the kids, so I may have to give the tv to the kids. Thanks, disney channel, for an hour or two of mind numbing crap.

I'm so high maintenance. On a more serious note, naps make every day better.

So yeah, a nap. With my sweetie.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    a winning lottery ticket would make my VD ..........thank you
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    some lingerie, a I love you, just a little something to know she cares about me.
  • Cake is the way to my mans heart lol......so cake it will be, sticky gooey chocolatey cake iced with chocolate fondant and decorated with red hearts.....may even throw in some cookies for good measure :)
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Last year I did hockey tickets and a jersey.