Tired of the belly

smitty318
smitty318 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am here to basically get healthy. I stepped on the scale and could not believe what I saw. I have really been doing well and want to continue. I refuse to weigh myself everyday, but would secretly love too.

I carry a lot of weight in my belly. It is frustrating to always look pregnant. Anybody else have that feeling? I have been walking 3-4 times a week about 3 miles at a time. I really hope this helps. I am determined to be hot again!

Replies

• LittleLaff
    LittleLaff Posts: 14 Member
    Same problem here! I am also walking 30-45 minutes (brisk pace) 5 times a week for the last 3 weeks plus situps & crunches. My family & friends do say that my tummy is looking smaller - I just can't wait until I too no longer look pregnant and can go out clothes shopping and finally have some *fun* rather than just picking outfits that 'just fits"! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Keep it up!
  • robsmom
    robsmom Posts: 9 Member
    It sounds familiar. Part of my belly is from prednisone but I admit not all. I know what you mean about the shopping. I've given up for a while, just wearing what fits not looking for anything new. Hopefully it will be smaller when I do!!
  • duran219
    duran219 Posts: 3
    Hello....you must get an exercise belt or the pants(their shorts) which also go over your stomach and reduce your legs at the same time. It has helped me so much. I put it on even when I clean. Modells has them their very popular and cheap EXTREMELY HELPFUL... TRY IT.. LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS!! GOODLUCK!
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Yup, that's where most of my fat is - right around the waist. And that's the worst kind of fat for heart disease and diabetes. The sooner we can get rid of it, the better!

Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.