what has worked for you...

Options
what has made you loose the weight thus far - i.e what is your diet like, work out schedule and how much has you lost ?

Replies

• penniepie
    penniepie Posts: 37
    Options
    what has made you loose the weight thus far - i.e what is your diet like, work out schedule and how much has you lost ?
  • kris23
    kris23 Posts: 44
    Options
    Michael thurmans six week body makeover. I haven't done it in 2 weeks but when i did I lose 12lbs in 2 weeks.
  • cjjones58
    cjjones58 Posts: 44
    Options
    What is that?
  • kris23
    kris23 Posts: 44
    Options
    The michael thurman thing?? He is the guy off of extreme makeover. you can find it at makeoveramerica.com (i think thats it, if not look up six week body makeover)
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    i needed to find the balanced way to eating. in the beginning i was always over in the carb department and low in cals. now if i eat a large carb amount at lunch ill have low carb for dinner. like if i have a sandwich or noodles for lunch ill skip the potatoe at dinner. i eat alot of chicken breast and fish. i work out 5 times a week at least. i usually only walk 30-60 mins a day. i was using the biggest loser dvd. loved it by the way. i have recently joined a gym. i still do most of my walking outside unless its yucky out but now im also doing strength traing and toning. to date ive lost 35 pounds. i started dec 27th. good luck to you.