Hi

Options
I Am A Little Nervous About Losing My Weight., :brokenheart: but I Am Tired Of Having The Aches And Pains And Not Doing What I Want To Do Because I Allow My Weight to Hold Me Back., I Am Finally Ready Its Not That I Want to B Super Skinny ., but I Am Just Tired of Being Fat

I Haven't told my family yet about my change but i am ready and fully motivated.
:smile:

Replies

• Josh_Taylor
    Josh_Taylor Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You'll need their support too. But we are all here for similar reasons and pulling for each other. :)
  • lilbabiigurll
    Options
    ADD ME
  • FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I know this is irrelevant, but my curious mind is just curious as to why you capitalized every first letter of your words except "of" and "but" and "the".

And then not at all, (I think, should have quoted you), in the second sentence?

Is this a code? Haha

I'm not meaning to offend but it confuses me
  • FitSid
    Options
    also depending on the family if they can be discouraging or supportive :)
  • LadyBug928
    Options
    I know this is irrelevant, but my curious mind is just curious as to why you capitalized every first letter of your words except "of" and "but" and "the".

And then not at all, (I think, should have quoted you), in the second sentence?

Is this a code? Haha

I'm not meaning to offend but it confuses me

No it is not a code

why would it be????

it is a habbit that I automatically press the shift key when i type :)
  • FitSid
    Options
    I don't know sometimes I imagine things are what they are not, also I have been reading books lately all about codes haha.

Feel free to add me if you like :)