hi all

Options
hi every one im laura 41 and ive just found my fitness pal a few days ago and i love it... so size 12 here i come lol xx

Replies

• wsogden87
    wsogden87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Glad you joined! There is so much love/motivation/support on this site! It's amazing!! Good luck with your goal!! :)
  • neff_burgz91
    Options
    Hi .. Im Steph, im 20 and also joined a few day ago! So far so good! Browsing through the message boards to find some friends for motivation and support! Feel free to add me :) x
    Good Luck everyone!
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i joined in jan and just started with calorie counter, now i need friends for exercise support, feel free to add me!
  • JHawkins7
    Options
    Wecome and good luck! Log on here often for extra support. You can do it :) I was a size 12 January of 2011 and I got down to a size 6 in 3 months with a dedicated eating and exercise plan. Throughout the rest of 2011 I got into a size 4 but now I'm back to try and tone up!
  • KSHorne
    KSHorne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me. That goes for any and everyone looking for support! : )
  • careyness
    careyness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey there, I am sort of new. New to the forums and all but have been signed up for a several months. I have struggled with weight for many years, as all I have done, is GAIN. My mind is set though and I am ready to shed off some pounds and make a complete lifestyle change. if anyone has something they like they think works though, please share. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • 7mariposa
    Options
    Hey Carey,

I just joined too, feel free to add me, it's nice to have support!
  • tanna13
    Options
    I also just started and am looking for some friends so feel free to ad me too!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! I've been on MFP for a few weeks now but just got into the community side of things for some extra encouragement and motivation, and also to give some back!

Feel free to add me :)
  • swransky
    Options
    Hi Laura. I'll be more than glad to give some extra support. I know how important it is. Go ahead and friend me too. The more the merrier :smile:
  • Emart349
    Emart349 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 22 years old and i started about a month ago but only really started to count my calories and log my workouts this past week. I like it so far. I could use and give support as well!!
  • tnv71
    tnv71 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am also new to this site. I started using the app on my phone a week ago and love it, This is my first time on the actual web site. Please feel free to add me, I would love to here how everyone else is fighting the battle of the bulge.