Options

Replies

• Ajones33
    Options
    Same here!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • WAM777
    WAM777 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this show. What is it?

15952653.png
  • Mera_Mera
    Options
    Ohhh, I love that show! I can't wait until Sunday! I'm so going to send everyone to bed early. Just the hubby and I, watching such amazing, gory show.
  • Pancake86
    Options
    Wooo Hoooo LOVE this show Zombies and Hot men ;)
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    This is all my family has talked about for a month. My oldest step son just recently came to live with us and has never seen it, so we are having a walking dead marathon on Saturday if we can swing it!
  • Kassileigh
    Kassileigh Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Can't WAIT! New True Blood and New Walking Dead! Makes a girl happy :)
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have girl wood just thinking about it.

Me too, me too!!! Been counting down the days, seriously, on Facebook, I can't freakin wait.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this earlier and planning out my Sunday night so that I can have kids in the bed and actually watch it when it's on instead of when it comes available on demand.

I LOVE this show! And I love me some Shane!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Can't WAIT! New True Blood and New Walking Dead! Makes a girl happy :)

OOOHHHH I love True Blood too!
  • erilynbmore
    erilynbmore Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So excited! 2 months is too long!

*yay*
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I already have the DVR set. That show is fantastic. I always had a terrible fear of zombie movies (the remake of Dawn of the Dead scared me to death) that I didn't want to watch TWD. My brothers convinced me, and now it's probably my favorite show. The story is awesome, but the characters really make the show. After each episode, my brothers and I usually text each other with the "HOLY *kitten*!!!! HOL *kitten*" response to whatever just happened. Like Shane and Otis? Didn't see THAT one coming. Good stuff.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    SO excited!
  • Ambeltz2016
    Ambeltz2016 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokin:
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    tumblr_lwj8f3bFXm1r5d224o1_500.jpg

Love this guy! Boondock Saints is one of my all time favorite movies!

Got hooked on the show by catching up on Netflix - can't wait for the new season.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    so excited! Also don't have amc or any other good channels so TWD and Californication will both be watched monday morning when I wake up.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Omg, I can't waitttttt!
  • mama1229
    Options
    Love the show and LOVE that this season has 6 more episodes than last season, but hated how they split it up. Also heard AMC fired the OLD Guy with the Winnie:sad: . Can't remember his name because they split the darn season up...:grumble:
  • jsteffen80
    Options
    YES YES YES!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    DVR is set and ready to go! Love this show-watch it with my 15 year old son. He's my partner in all things zombie!
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    Oh yeah.... Looking forward to it. Was happy to see Swamp People come back on last night too.... R.J. is the man that inspires me the most to lose some weight.