I Did It(Non-smoking)

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello Mfp, today at 11:00pm tonite will make one week that I have been smoke-free. The downfall about it, My apetite has increase tremendously. But I havent ate enough to gain nothin. But I thought I had plateau. I lost 1.2 lb not much But hey its all good. Thanks to all that supported me from day one, You guys are great thanks:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Congrats! One week smoke free is a great acheivement. Now you'll find that your food is gonna start to taste better and you'll be able to smell everything, if you haven't already. Its exciting! :bigsmile:

And double congrats on continuing to lose weight! Thats really hard to do when you stop smoking. You are amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Congrats! One week smoke free is a great acheivement. Now you'll find that your food is gonna start to taste better and you'll be able to smell everything, if you haven't already. Its exciting! :bigsmile:

And double congrats on continuing to lose weight! Thats really hard to do when you stop smoking. You are amazing! :flowerforyou:

awww thanks
  • strongandfit
    strongandfit Posts: 231
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep on going. :happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep on going. :happy:

thanks
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Way to go! As the daughter of a parent with terminal lung disease after smoking for over 50 years. He tried to quit dozens of times and wasn't able. Stay tough, I know how hard it is to quit!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Wowzer you quit smoking and still managed to lost a pound, that is fantastic!!
    0002039E.gif
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. I personally think quitting smoking is harder than losing weight. Doing them at the same time is no easy feat.
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    congrats on giving up smoking and losting weight at the same time, WOW! well done! :drinker:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS....CONGRATS....CONGRATS!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

GREAT JOB! I wish I had half your will-power!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!