Onederland today

Options
Started at 260 on Oct 19 and 16 weeks later I'm finally seeing a 1 as the first digit. 199.5 this morning. 29.5lbs to go!

Replies

• ValRawn
    ValRawn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! And since only mid October? That's amazing! Congratulations! Way to go!
    What is your secret?
  • kidbxrs
    kidbxrs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow that is great. I am so proud of you. Jealous too, lol. I want to see that 1 so bad and I have been stuck for a solid month at 213, :-( I will get to join you one day though. Just taking one day at a time. HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
  • kidbxrs
    kidbxrs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    yes what is your secret? :-)
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations. Hopefully I will also achieve it by next month. Good luck.
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That's awesome!! I hit ONEderland a few days ago and it's a GREAT feeling!! Congratulations! :))
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    way to go!!! I hope to see a "1" at the beginning soon too!!!
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!:happy:
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    It's a beautiful feeling, isn't it? Congrats! :)
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It took me a lot longer to get to ONEderland, but it's an amazing feeling! Congrats :) Keep up the good work!

6295036.png
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    As a recent citizen of Onederland myself, let me welcome you, and say HOORAY!!!! Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • edmoulaison
    edmoulaison Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Started in November at 245 and weighed in this morning at 199.5!! Good for you
  • surgesilk
    Options
    Wow! And since only mid October? That's amazing! Congratulations! Way to go!
    What is your secret?
    No secret...exercise more, eat less. I did c25k and that was extremely helpful
  • surgesilk
    Options
    Way to go!! That's awesome!! I hit ONEderland a few days ago and it's a GREAT feeling!! Congratulations! :))

Congrats on hitting onederland as well!
  • surgesilk
    Options
    As a recent citizen of Onederland myself, let me welcome you, and say HOORAY!!!! Way to go!:flowerforyou:

Well done to you!
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Woooooo hooooo! Hitting Onederland feels so amazing, doesn't it? I think even hitting my final goal won't compare to how awesome it felt to see that 1 as the beginning digit on the scale. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!