The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Love the show and LOVE that this season has 6 more episodes than last season, but hated how they split it up. Also heard AMC fired the OLD Guy with the Winnie:sad: . Can't remember his name because they split the darn season up...:grumble:

They fired Dale? Nooooo! Love that guy.
  • mama1229
    Options
    Love the show and LOVE that this season has 6 more episodes than last season, but hated how they split it up. Also heard AMC fired the OLD Guy with the Winnie:sad: . Can't remember his name because they split the darn season up...:grumble:

I like him too and Thank you for knowing his name. That is what I have heard; I can assume that he will be on the shows that are coming up but I am guessing for next season he will be gone. Maybe it was just a contract negotion conflict or something and it will be resolved before the start of a new season..:ohwell:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I really do like this show, but I'm defiintely hoping the women on it stop being written as so stupid, boring, weak and lame. It really ticks me off!
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    i t wait love the show
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options

I like him too and Thank you for knowing his name. That is what I have heard; I can assume that he will be on the shows that are coming up but I am guessing for next season he will be gone. Maybe it was just a contract negotion conflict or something and it will be resolved before the start of a new season..:ohwell:
    Maybe they will kill him off. That was one of the best things about LOST, they killed off a lot o main characters so you never knew who was really safe.
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I am so excited this show will be back on soon. My whole family has been waiting.
  • bikermike5094
    Options
    I really do like this show, but I'm defiintely hoping the women on it stop being written as so stupid, boring, weak and lame. It really ticks me off!
    read a review this morning that the second half of the season is about this specifically. Mainly around the lady who just had her zombie daughter shot, how she becomes more independent.
  • spgipson
    Options
    Not only will I be watching the NEW show...planning on watchin the preceding marathons!!! LOVE IT!!
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    this is my favorite show.
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    The mid season finale was so good, I was up and down on whether I liked the show or not. After that finale, I know I'll keep watching.
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness 2 days? butterflies in stomach!!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm freaking out for Sunday. I've been on countdown for 2 weeks now!!
  • MLAnniRoc
    Options
    SO Excited!!! I also highly recommend everyone reads the comic books that the show is based on! They're sticking fairly close to the original story. =)
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    ahhh... new shows on Sunday..... cant wait!!!

Finally! I love that show! .... but they're still stupid, they still do the opposite of common sense, like they need to explain why they don't raid the closest walmart/kmart/target/etc for supplies. And why aren't they stealing hybrids instead of gas-guzzling 30-yr-old pick-ups?

I like the show but their stupidity is annoying at the same time.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead Marathons are going on all this week around here to lead up to the new season. :drinker:
  • coreykantola
    Options
    Absolutly a huge ZOMBIE fan, I have around 50 books, seen almost every movie, even the sub title ones! and my licence plate is " I ZOMBIE "

Cant wait!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I can't wait. It's one of my many TV obsessions.
  • bikermike5094
    Options

Finally! I love that show! .... but they're still stupid, they still do the opposite of common sense, like they need to explain why they don't raid the closest walmart/kmart/target/etc for supplies. And why aren't they stealing hybrids instead of gas-guzzling 30-yr-old pick-ups?

I would guess all the supermarkets were already raided during the outbreak that created all the zombies. And I'm sure the power grids are off line so no electricity hence no hybrids, cant charge em.
  • Flora0429
    Options
    Love....love this show!!!!
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options

I would guess all the supermarkets were already raided during the outbreak that created all the zombies. And I'm sure the power grids are off line so no electricity hence no hybrids, cant charge em.

Biker Mike, I think you're someone to hang with when the Zombie Apocalypse goes down! :smile: