New to this

Options
I'm new to this and would really like some people to share fitness and weight loss related things with since most of the people i am surrounded by aren't interested in living a healthy life style. Finding it hard to stay positive recently and could use some inspiration!

Replies

• RootsWithin
    Options
    Seems like you have come to the right place. I am new to the site too and happy to lend any support that I can :smile:
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm new to the site too, only joined yesterday. Add me if you want some support :)

Jen
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place for encouragement, ideas and accountability! I love MFP and it is so easy to use.
    Feel free to add me for support, encouragement and all that other stuff! Good luck on your journey..........
  • jwb_
    jwb_ Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello! I have been using this site since nov 11 but only really logging calories as and when, I'm upping the ante now and going to get involved in all the forums and whatnot I could really do with the encouragement/support as I lodge with a pretty unhealthy family who definitely don't share my passion for fitness!!

Jo