300 ish Calorie lunch Ideas

Options
Hi :)

I often have a spinach wrap with goodies in it for lunch, this one below is 297 calories, and it is filling! But, I am getting a lil over them and need more filling lunch ideas around the 300 cals mark, please share your lunch ideas, and even take a pic!

lunchwrap.jpg

This is 98% fat free pastrami (35g), 9 grams colby cheese, 10 grams hummus, 20 grams spinach, 2 cherry tomatoes, 3 olives, 1 button mushroom, and some alfala sprouts. I grill it and eat it hot YUM!

Replies

• aircantu1
    aircantu1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oh, that looks good. I usually just have salad. Boring.
  • pb6012002
    Options
    English Muffin Pizzas. If you get the light english muffin, it is 100 calories for one. So you can have two english muffins (200 calories) tomato sauce (I use del monte and I believe a tablespoon is 20 calories so you can use maybe 40 calories worth) and 1 oz of part skim mozzarella is 70 calories and that is enough for both english muffins pizzas.

Also a grilled chicken quesadilla. One low carb low fat tortilla (81 calories) 3oz of tysons grilled chicken (110 calories) 1/4 low fat shredded mexican cheese about 70 calories and salsa which is like 10 calories. Toast it in the toaster over and broil for the last 3 minutes. YUMMO
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yum thanks! Bump for more :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Ohhh! The English Muffin Pizzas sound good!

Sorry , I usually do a wrap of some sort! Lol. Or a sandwich. Lol

Anyone else with ideas???
  • Clhumpal
    Clhumpal Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    at work I keep a few cans of Progresso Lentil Soup in my drawer (looks like dog food, but tastes delicious) - good for days I forget or don't feel like packing my lunch - I add fresh spinach and other veg - sometimes diced green pepper or tomato (fresh or sun-dried)...
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have made the english muffin pizzas. they are awesome and filling. Hubby actually came up with it.