Newby here.

Options
Hi there. I stumbled upon the myfitnesspal app on my iphone a few days ago and decided to give it a try. So far I'm very impressed with how easy it is to use. I'm really loving the bar code scanner. I have about 42 pounds to lose so I have a pretty long road ahead of me. Sadly this is the most I've ever weighed, which was the final straw that broke the camels back for me. I've designated Tuesdays as my weigh in day and I'm a little anxious to see the progress (I hope) I've made in my first week. I'm looking forward to meeting others who are traveling down the same road...

Replies

• RootsWithin
    Options
    Hi
    I am travelling down a similar road. I'm the most I ever weighed and I did not even see it coming. I never imagined I could put on weight like that in quite a short time.
    I too found my fitness pal via i phone while looking for a calorie counter tool, and it has been really useful so far.
  • paitiencenelson
    Options
    Hi, I know how your feeling after having my daughter I gained some weight and at my highest point which is rather quite embarrassing I have around 30lbs to lose and I know its going to take awhile but im determined! If you like you can add me and we can help support each other in the road ahead of us!!