Any shorties (I'm 5'3 haha)out there with goals under 120?

Options
2»

Replies

• kconfetti
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 106lbs. Only 2 more pounds to go until then, but I'm thinking of pushing through until I reach 101lbs - that way I'll have a 5lb "safety net".
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and hoping to get to 105. I used to be there years ago...now it's time to get back down again! :)
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 but my goal weight is only around 135-140 lbs. I was a size 4 at this weight and looked great, so I would love to get back down to that size. Currently, I'm at 170...I have a ways to go.
  • ddoohaluk
    ddoohaluk Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" with a tentative goal of 116. The lowest I have been in recent years is 118 just before my second ironman. I am at 122 right now but have different goals than just a number on the scale. My mantra is "Strong is the new skinny" so I may never make it to 116 without having to sacrifice muscle tone and strength. As a mountain biker and xterra triathlete, skinny is nice but strong is better. I am trying to mentally come to terms that the scale may never say what I want it to say. I just have to keep telling myself that the ability to do 10 pullups is way more important than weighing 115.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 125, with a goal of 117. I'd be happy to go lower, but I'm not sure my body will want to. We will see. I remember 105 and 110, even though it was ages ago. I liked the way my body felt, but I was also sick with colds a lot, and I wonder if I was less healthy at those weights, too. At 44, the pounds move a lot slower.
  • dharju
    dharju Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm down to 126 now!!!! only 10-15 more to go..... I don't care so much about the weight I just want to lose this muffin top, it's not like I'm tall and curvy and can pull it off.