Tangerine Weight-Orade (boost metabolism)

Options
A friend of mine told me about this green tea concoction and I also seen it on Dr. Oz. I've tried it and it taste extremely good.

Tangerine Weight-Orade
For a powerful metabolism-boosting drink, try Dr. Oz’s Tangerine Weight-Orade. It contains: green tea, shown to boost metabolism 12% by drinking just one cup; tangerine, with a chemical composition that increases sensitivity to insulin and stimulates genes that help to burn fat; and mint, a calorie-free flavor enhancer.

In a large pitcher, combine:

8 cups of brewed green tea
1 tangerine, sliced
A handful of mint leaves
Stir this delicious concoction up at night so all the flavors fuse together. Drink 1 pitcher daily for maximum metabolism-boosting results

Replies

• silverwolf24601
    silverwolf24601 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is the bomb. I love his show and his advice is sound. :)
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've tried a lot of things from his show and was never disappointed. His show is one of the few I actually enjoy watching for information.
  • mjbrenner
    mjbrenner Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Regardless of the weight loss benefits, which some people will understandably question, this looks like a delicious, low calorie replacement for the many flavored drinks in our lives. Having an explicit goal of drinking the entire pitcher every day is also a benefit for people who struggle getting enough fluid. Thanks for sharing!