You are SO worth it

Options
2»

Replies

• soozship
    soozship Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you is smart, you is kind, you is important!

Awwwe I liked this book. The movie was good as well. They didn't totally kill the books message.

I loved the movie! So the book is better?

Book is much better. I love the way it is written.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    Amen +
  • Singsince2
    Options
    Beautiful!!!! I should post this on FB. Do you mind? I will give you credit!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thanks dude, just what I needed to read at the end of a long day :smile:
    Gives me the impetus to do a bit more in the office for the last half hour :smile:
  • KTKTP
    KTKTP Posts: 22
    Options
    Exactly what I needed to hear after a huge binge last night, and a half pound weight gain last week, thanks!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Awwwe I liked this book. The movie was good as well. They didn't totally kill the books message.

Arn't the books always better. Like i said they did keep the gist of the book but of course the book is more detailed.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options

Arn't the books always better. Like i said they did keep the gist of the book but of course the book is more detailed.

Not always, just often. Bridges of Madison County for example was a terrible book.

And though half the country will disagree with me, I loathed Twilight, the book, but the movie was at least a little more entertaining. :D
  • Luvlynamazing
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    I don't think we say this to ourselves enough, thanks for the happy thoughts.
  • dollienj
    Options
    You deserve health.
    You deserve happiness.
    You deserve to feel good.
    You deserve good things to happen to you.

It doesn't matter if you have poor health as a result of your choices, you still deserve good health.
    It doesn't matter if you're 50, 100, 500 lbs overweight, you still deserve to be happy.
    It doesn't matter that you've failed before, perhaps many times, you still deserve to feel good.
    It doesn't matter if you've made mistakes that you're paying for, you still deserve good things.

Because you're alive, here on this planet, trying, doing what you feel is possible in the moment.

Tell yourself that. It'll mean more coming from you than it does coming from me, a guy you don't even know.

Beautiful words to live by. I think I need to print and hang them Thank you so much.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    bump
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for that...
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

lmao! That was a good movie!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Thanks, it's always good to remember