Sports Brad-Ladies

Options
HI so i am looking for advice on sports bras. I am heavy on top and i am a runner and I am need of a new sports bra. Does anyone have any good suggestions??

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have one made by Nike, that I love...it is the first bra that I can wear running without having to double bra! I bought it at Sports Authority....
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra. It is AWESOME. No matter what weight I've been, I've always had to wear 2 sports bras when running or doing aerobics. But not anymore. I ordered it from Amazon based solely on the great reviews. I just ordered 2 more. It really doesn't let the girls move at all, yet it's comfortable and falttering. No more squashing them into one uni-boob. I'm providing the Amazon link in case you want to check out the reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001B1PL1A/ref=pe_175190_21431760_cs_sce_dp_1
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Still looking.
  • thejackswild79
    Options
    I also use the Moving Comfort Maia and absolutely love it. There is no movement, no bouncing and no adjusting. It also holds up great wash after wash. Neither of mine have stretched out or lost their power and trust me, they are getting used A LOT. They are well worth the money.
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Best sports bra by far if you don't mind shelling out a couple of bucks ...it's called the Ta-Ta tamer and is by far the best sports bra I've ever owned. Keeps those girls tucked and contained while running.
    Free shipping from Lululemon if you don't have a store close by!

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-sports-bras/Ta-Ta-Tamer-31503?cc=0001&skuId=3345442&catId=women-sports-bras
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Check out Athleta, Title Nine and Luluemon. All good sources for bras for girls with big twins! :)
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    A lady I work with gets her sports bras from TitleNine.com. She runs and I think she is at least a D.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I used to wear two sports bras until I found Moving Comfort. I have Fiona and Calypso-amazing!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I swear by my Enell sports bras. They are the only thing that works for me. I've tried nike, champion, most brands JCPenny carries, and none work to tame the bouncing. There's a reason Oprah recommended these bras! They are a little pricey, but worth the money. I now own 5!
  • mcrim5
    mcrim5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am an avid runner and I have found that Nike running bras are the best for me. I don't know if you have a TJ Maxx/ Ross/ Marshalls around you, but I can sometimes find them really cheap there.
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    thanks soo much! now i wont have to double up anymore!!
  • jpapa96
    jpapa96 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sierra Trading Post usually has great deals on moving comfort with extra coupons up to 30%. I've tried just about everything and they are the only ones that keep my DDDs in check.
  • sc0311
    sc0311 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tjstieren
    tjstieren Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra. It is AWESOME. No matter what weight I've been, I've always had to wear 2 sports bras when running or doing aerobics. But not anymore. I ordered it from Amazon based solely on the great reviews. I just ordered 2 more. It really doesn't let the girls move at all, yet it's comfortable and falttering. No more squashing them into one uni-boob. I'm providing the Amazon link in case you want to check out the reviews.

I'm a big Maia fan, too. I'm a DD and this is the best bra I've found for support and comfort.
  • Turtle_12
    Turtle_12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There's a European brand called Shock Absorber that you can get at The Bay here in Canada... little expensive but come in actual cup and band sizes up to at least a G40 I think. Different impact levels on them too - only one I've found that has high impact support for big boobs. Love them!
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    *bump* for later!
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

I'm a big Maia fan, too. I'm a DD and this is the best bra I've found for support and comfort.

I ordered the Maia and it came last night and i wore it today while i was running and OMG thank you so much what a difference!!