Losing the pounds, what about inches?

Options
Just wondering when I should expect to notice decrease in inches? I've lost 10 lbs in less than 4 weeks however, I notice no change in numbers with inches. I've logged my waist, neck, arm, hips and thighs..NO CHANGE.

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're losing from your butt and upper abs? I think that's where I lose quickest.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're losing from your butt and upper abs? I think that's where I lose quickest.

nooooooooo...I need to hang on to whatever butt I have haha!! Not the butt!!!!
  • autumn130
    autumn130 Posts: 48
    Options
    I just heard about this site maybe 2 days ago and set up an account last night. Seeing your current weight lost is very motivating! Keep it up ladies.:bigsmile:
  • kathrynp45
    kathrynp45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12 pounds in 4 months and didn't notice a size change until this last week. A couple people at work mentioned my jeans were getting baggy. I went to buy new jeans today and I bought the same style jean - only 3 sizes smaller!!!!!!!!!!!!

216225.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    On a different thread, someone posted that every 12 lbs you lose, you go down a size. But it always depends on where you lose. Also, try toning. THAT makes a BIG difference!
  • ree_ree09
    ree_ree09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey i haven't been on the site in a while. I got out of trying to lose weight. But i am motivated now so let's go ladies!!!! WE can do it!!!!! :laugh: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: