I started Les Mills Pump 90 day program

Options

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Well now that I had a day to recover from the Giants SuperBowl win on Sunday I got right back on program with Les Mills Pump - Sports Attack and Turbo Fire Abs 10. HRM showed 360 calorie burn.

Completed the morning effort with Chocolate PeanutButter and Strawberry Shakeology for breakfast. Tastes like ice cream but so good for the body!

It's gonna be a GREAT day!
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did Pump & Shred and a 20 min run. Starting to see more muscle tone in my arms and thighs. Today I'll be doing Shaun T's Rockin Body and HardCore Abs
  • telcochik
    Options
    What do you think of Rockin Body? I'm so uncoordinated...are the steps easy to follow?
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, you're doing GREAT! I forgot to post yesterday but I did P&B and today was my Insanity day.. All is still going great and I'm REALLY enjoying this program, its really nice to have people to share my experiences with :wink:

Oh YES & GIANTS ALL THE WAY BABY! That was an amazing game!!
  • jataijah
    Options
    What do you think of Rockin Body? I'm so uncoordinated...are the steps easy to follow?

Its pretty fun. I really like it. I'm actually burning more cals than I thought I would doing it. Today I did 50 mins and burned 477 cals. The moves aren't too hard. You should get it. Totally worth the $19 price
  • telcochik
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendation. I think I will since I'm looking to add cardio workouts to my LMP program so I don't get bored.

Did Combat today...only burned 389 calories. Didn't think I was dogging it but that's definitely less of a burn than the last time I did the workout. Must try harder next time!!!

Oh and only 6 more days until Tropical Strawberry Shakeology is available. I don't know about you Ladies but I am really excited to add this to my nutrition plan. It is absolutely yummy!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Did Sports Attack and then Turbo Fire Stretch 10 today. Burned 360 calories and I was sweaty! Had a yummy shake for breakfast...chocolate Shakeology, chocolate protein powder, frozen strawberries, and natural peanutbutter. Yum Yum Yum!!! Can't wait to start creating yumminess with tropical strawberry flavor...somehow that sounds even better as a breakfast flavor than chocolate!!!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Hiya ladies, I'm still hangin' in there with you all. The more I do LMP the more I LOVE it!

Keep up the GREAT WORK & have a fabulous day! :smile:
  • jataijah
    Options
    Im starting Insanity next week. Im gonna try to do Insanity in the mornings then LMP in the evening. Luckily LMP is only 3 days of lifting.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Jatajiah - I'm tired just thinking about 2 a day workouts that combine Insanity with ANYTHING!!! :laugh:

Did Combat again today cause I just love that one the most. Saw a much better burn on my HRM than last time...423 calories. After a week of straight cardio I am really ready to get back to lifting but I am going to move on to week 5 instead of going back to do week 4. I'm so ready to try the next Pump workout.

Woo Hoo only 4 more days until the launch of Tropical Strawberry Shakeology. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
  • jataijah
    Options
    Today is cardio day for me so no weights. Will most likely go for a run. You guys are gonna love Pump and Shred! A friend of mine is a week ahead of me and she said that Pump Revolution left her very sore the next day OUCH! I have that one Wedensday. Keep up the great work everyone!
  • jataijah
    Options
    Jatajiah - I'm tired just thinking about 2 a day workouts that combine Insanity with ANYTHING!!! :laugh:

Did Combat again today cause I just love that one the most. Saw a much better burn on my HRM than last time...423 calories. After a week of straight cardio I am really ready to get back to lifting but I am going to move on to week 5 instead of going back to do week 4. I'm so ready to try the next Pump workout.

Woo Hoo only 4 more days until the launch of Tropical Strawberry Shakeology. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Thats a good burn. I've heard a lot of good things about Combat
  • telcochik
    Options
    Combat is awesome!!! Not dancey like Turbo Fire and the music isn't as coordinated but it's a great cardio workout! You should try it!!!
  • jataijah
    Options
    Today is my rest day. I did Pump and Shred yesterday. Thank goodness its my rest day because Im sore. Tomorrow I officially start Insanity so Im gonna alter the schedule and only do LMP twice a week. Im okay with it because Im not in a rush to finish the program I really enjoy lifting weights so this way I can do the program a little longer
  • azjlmar123
    azjlmar123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i didnt order the deluxe kit so i will use turbofire or go to the gym to do my cardio. i am thinking of getting the 3 extra DVDs next month. do you think it will be okay if my rest day is on sunday? i have ZERO time to work out on sundays and i hope its not a big issue with the program! starting week 2 tomorrow as i wasnt crazy about the pump challenge. something a little longer than 20 minutes would be better for me as i felt like i did basically nothing even with more weight. also my diet was a COMPLETE disaster this weekend. back on track for sure tomorrow!
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    my YMCA has a the les mills body pump and i started 2x a week and I am hooked!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Izzy!

Week 5 day 1...Pump and Shred. Oh yeah now that's a tougher workout. I did fine and kept up with everything except for the lunge section...went on FOREVER and I did maybe 80% of the push ups. I am in love with dead lifts so I was really happy to bump up my weight to 10s on each side for that section. Burned 307 calories and I was sweating!

I tried the new Beachbody Energy and Endurance preworkout drink today and I have to tell you I think I felt "brighter" throughout the workout. I definitely had more energy (hope that wasn't a psycho-somatic reaction) so I think it worked. I'm going to take it preworkout every day this week to see how I feel but I think it's going to be helpful. Tomorrow I'm planning on doing Turbo Fire...Fire 45 to be exact. My plan is to work out 45 minutes a day this week for at least 5 days and then see if I can push myself to do a 6th day on Saturday. When I was in the zone I worked out 6x a week for an hour and my body really responded. I know I need to build back up to that level to help get this excess weight off.

Woo Hoo...tomorrow is launch day for Tropical Strawberry Shakeology and I am so excited to get mine!

Happy Monday everyone!
    Sharon
  • telcochik
    Options
    Today for cardio I did Turbo Fire 45 and then finished with Stretch 10. Awesome sweat and calorie burn...499 per my HRM. Forgot to take Energy & Endurance preworkout so I don't have a day 2 experience to share. I think I'll put the tub in my bathroom so it's staring at me while I brush my teeth...that should help me remember to take it! :bigsmile:

Happy Valentines Day!
    Sharon
  • telcochik
    Options
    Woo Hoo Pump & Shred today with 10 lb plates on either side for the entire workout! Had to take a couple of breaks but my goal is to make it all the way through the workout at this level by the end of week 6. I remembered to take the Energy & Endurance formula preworkout so that may have helped me get through it.

Hope you all are pressing play today!
    Sharon
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Hiya ladies!!

This morning I tried the Beachbody E&E preworkout drink for the 1st time and although it's tastes yucky (like strong salty lemonade lol).... I'll definitely be continuing to use it b4 my workouts. It helped me push harder and burn an extra 47 calories during my Les Mills Pump & Shred workout.. Total burn was 301 calories in 45 mins.. Safe to say, I'll be keeping it and learning to chug it down quickly, lol.. Hagd