Twenty and overweight

Options
It is so hard to see all of these young skinny girls eating whatever and whenever they feel like. I think to myself, "Well if they can eat that I should be able to too!" and so then I eat the junk food, and throughout the week I gain 5 pounds. It's an on going cycle and now I am at the most I have ever weighed, 170 pounds at 5 ft 1 inch.

I am done going through the junk food cycle! I want to be fit again!

Please add me and we will go through this journey together, because I know I will need some inspiring words.

Replies

• rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 so pretty much the same age.. you can do this! Friend request sent!
  • itsJAMIEsilly
    Options
    Thank you so much, I am definitely going to give it my all!
  • lunasoleil7
    Options
    Omg. I just started today and am already so depressed how much I ate. This is so sad.
  • znkmommy
    znkmommy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Nicole :) I am 22 and have about 100 lbs to lose and I know exactly how you feel!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Andrea, I'm 19 and hoping to lose 30 pounds by my 20th in August. Then much more after that! :)
  • Blossom41290
    Blossom41290 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hey i have 66 pounds to loose and i am 21, you can add me as a friend if you like.

my workout routines are fine, however i have trouble with my eating i love food.
  • StephShuttle
    StephShuttle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I noticed I was overweight at 18, then at a healthy weight by 19. Right now at 20, I'm smack bang in the middle of my medical idle weight. So don't let other people discourage you, you'll get there!

Adding you :)
  • RK262
    RK262 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey, I have about 55 pounds to lose. I sent you a friend request!
  • dmf711
    dmf711 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a 21 year old recent college grad also looking to shed about 85 more pounds and get myself down to the "ideal" healthy weight for my height (5'7") I still have a long way to go but I'm finding motivation in status updates from other MFPers who are friends with me on the app. Anyone here who needs a motivation buddy, send me a friend request! Sharing your struggles on the app with your friends leads to motivation and positive encouragement during those tough days. Let's do this together!
  • sarah19lynn
    Options
    im twenty, 5'5, and weigh 203. im right there with you! lets be friends!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, and have been overweight most of my life. Feel free to add me if you are looking for more friends :) I will help with anything I can.
  • anna_love
    Options
    hi im 21 years old and im 5.0 ft !! and i started on 11=14=11 going to the gym tracking my food and i have lost 10 so far but its a start i was 186 when i first start now im 174.8 AND IM NOT HAPPY STILL I GAT 30 MORE POUNDS TO LOSS !!