New

Options
Starting tomorrow with a hope to loose 20-25 lbs before having another baby. I just can't afford to gain 25-30 lbs from where I am now!!!

Replies

• sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck with your goals:flowerforyou:
  • trooper71
    trooper71 Posts: 15
    Options
    Your gonna love this site. I just got on a few days ago. Tracking your calorie intake really helps. I've already lose 3 pounds and I'm not killing my self either. I'm eating light all day and saving my calorie intake for dinner. lol. Before I go out I chk certain foods like Starbucks coffee. I had a ice coffee and it was only 90 cal. The frapachinos weren't as bad as I thought around 450 cal. but I like to save my cal for dinner. Also, if I'm out and about and starving. I will go through a fast food drive through and order a kids meal. It's enough to satisfy me around 450 cal. with fries and drink. Hope these tips help and good luck!!!! Also drink lots of water.

Chrissy:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: