• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide

pretty much all I use
  • MFPLynne
    MFPLynne Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Aria 'women's" protein powder. Its a soy whey mix.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    This is a website to go to and it has everything you could ever need in protein. it is fitrx.com and they have the cheapest prices around.also it depends what you want to do with your body on the type of protein shake to get

Interesting, the stuff I searched on that site is a few years old. Obviously they don't turn stock as much as they might hope.

Also, it's against MFP policy to peddle your website here.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Optimum nutrtion gold standard. They have tons of different flavors that are delicious
  • Dkittery
    Options
    My wife and I use the Isagenix protein powder. We like it.

This is the best product. All the protein is absorbed into your body, not like others.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I was just curious to know what brand of Protein powder everyone likes. i want to get some but not sure which one to use.

thanks
    I absolutely LOVED Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey, in any flavor, until I found out I have a sensitivity to whey. Great.

I am now trying to find something comparable that is also palatable. Not working out. Most taste like chocolate butt, and the consistency is sludge. I have to shudder and gag it down. As a vegetarian conscious of her protein intake, I will suffer through, but...

Anyone know of any tastier, non-whey based, not overly caloric ones I could try out? I tried Vega Sport vanilla and it was SOOOO gross. Biochem Vegan chocolate is awful, but not as bad.

Can you tolerate casein?
  • thomasmarnold
    Options
    EAS 100% whey protein Choc here!
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Isopure is a good 1.
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    CVS chocolate flavor is delicious/sweet and mixes well! It looks sifted!
  • jennabear24
    jennabear24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition 100% whey
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my protein powder! It's NuTek Pro 5 by NutriShop it is delicious too! I have bought chocolate, banana and now mocha cappachino they are all great!

where did you get it and how much is it? can you use it as a snack? Like i guess i mean is it low in calories?
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Sooooo confusing! I'm in the uk, want it to assist weight loss and have no idea which one x
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Whey to go by Solgar
  • Lenziep
    Options
    Shakeology from Beachbody is the only way to go!
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Chocolate Malt is the best tasting I have ever had! So yummy! You can get it off of Amazon.com in bulk.
  • Inebriated
    Options
    I use Biox Xtreme Power Whey Complex. I tried the chocolate peanut swirl flavor, it's pretty good.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Weider Vanilla Whey =) Soy Isolate.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I have been using GNC's Pro Performance Amp Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60.
    Why I like it: tastes good, mixes easily with just water, has 20 grams of protein per scoop and less than 100 cals in that scoop.
    It does contain sucralose, which I am on the fence about, it is derived from sugar, not like aspartame, but I have considered avoiding it and someone suggested Promosil, also sold at GNC, and it uses Stevia, a plant.