feeling really hungry today

Options
So I am feeling really hungry today even while I was working out and after lunch while I was volunteering at my daughters school working outside with the kids in the sun. I drink tons of water so far today at least 4 water bottles full and they hole about 30 oz or more(I should measure it)
any suggestions really trying to lose weight.

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Celery with a tiny bit of almond butter. Fills you up, keeps you full, and full of healthy fats and fiber! One of my favorite snacks when I am starving.
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'd go for some greek yogurt and fruit! Your diary looks like it needs some fibre and protein today.

Might be feeling hurgry today becasue you didn't eat any of your excercise cals yesterday!
  • Lindacharp
    Options
    What did you have for breakfast. A good breakfast keep the hunger away in the afternoon. For me anyhow. A healthy smoothie, or a couple eggs with cheese. Protein is the trick. Keep with it. Takes awhile to know what works for you. What works for one may not work for others.
    Play and run with those kids in the school yard they'll keep you moving. Take care.
  • Babyrunner1225
    Options
    I'd go for some greek yogurt and fruit! Your diary looks like it needs some fibre and protein today.

can not stand greek yogurt can do the fruit. wondering how many of you eat back some of your exercise calories. Also dinner tends to be bigger at our house and then we go to the park to play racquetball.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Eat some lean proteins. They are filling.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Try eating something small every 2 hours., I have my phone set for an alarm every two hours. I eat 3 cups air popped popcorn no butter or salt, with 2 tbsp pure honey drizzled over and a dash of chili powder. Depending on the honey you use its about 200 calories including the popcorn.
  • swadley27
    swadley27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You need to eat 6 small meals a day. I eat about hour 1/2 to 2 hours. FOR EXAMPLE:
    THIS MORNING A HAD A TEASPOON OF PEANUT BUTTER ON TWO THEN PIECES OF BREAD
    HOUR LATER I HAD A BANNANA, LUNCH I HAD A GROUND TURKEY PATTIE, GREEN BEANS AND CORN. THEN A HOUR LATER I HAD A FIBER ONE BAR AND YOGURT. I STILL HAVE A BOILED EGG, ORANGE, APPLE AND A WEIGHT WATCHERS CHEESESTICK TO GO. THEN I WILL HAVE DINNER AT ABOUT 7PM. I DRANK WATER ALL THROUGH OUT THE DAY AND I AM GOING WORKOUT ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF. IN ORDER FOR YOUR BODY TO BURN CALORIES YOU HAVE TO EAT THOUGH OUT THE DAY. YOU JUST HAVE TO CHOSE HEALTHY THINGS.
  • swadley27
    swadley27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    IN AMERICA WE ARE TAUGHT THAT OUR BIGGEST MEAL SHOULD BE AT DINNER. BUT THATS NOT TRUE. BY THE TIME DINNER COMES YOU SHOULD NOT BE VERY HUNGRY. IF I DO FIND MYSELF REAL HUNGRY BY THE EVENING, I EAT A APPLE ON THE WAY HOME, SO I WON'T OVEREAT AT DINNER TIME. I AM IN THE FITNESS FIELD SO I HAVE TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THIS STUFF ALL DAY LONG.
  • Babyrunner1225
    Options
    IN AMERICA WE ARE TAUGHT THAT OUR BIGGEST MEAL SHOULD BE AT DINNER. BUT THATS NOT TRUE. BY THE TIME DINNER COMES YOU SHOULD NOT BE VERY HUNGRY. IF I DO FIND MYSELF REAL HUNGRY BY THE EVENING, I EAT A APPLE ON THE WAY HOME, SO I WON'T OVEREAT AT DINNER TIME. I AM IN THE FITNESS FIELD SO I HAVE TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THIS STUFF ALL DAY LONG.

Thank you It just seems like dinner is our bigger meal because it is the one I cook for everyone and have more time to make. We eat dinner kind of early 4:45pm because that is when the kids get home from school and we eat and then go do things.