Exercise video

Options
Can someone help me on how to enter my exercise for the day? I did 30 minutes of Leslie Sansone "Punch Up Your Walk". I do not know how many calories are burned while doing this video.
Thank you.

Replies

• Servant_of_God
    Servant_of_God Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is a hard one to answer as actual calories burned depends on so many factors. Intensity, weights, age, heart rate etc... Look through the Myfitnesspal excersises and try to pick an Aerobic that most closely matches your effort. i.e. general, high impact, low impact (Cardiovascular>Browse All>Aerobic)

Of course this will only be an estimate, but at least you have something to measure your efforts. I did some minimal research and "most" people say they are burning close to 450 calories during this workout DVD. If that is being done in only 30 minutes you will now you are there if you are absolutley sweating like crazy and find it difficult to have a conversation while working out due to shortness of breath. Hope that helps a little. God Bless!
  • pasbow
    Options
    Thank you very much. Yes this helps.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    A lot of people own heart rate monitors to know exactly what they burn. Polar is pretty popular.