Olive Garden Kids Selections

Options
I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I'm going to Olive Garden after I get home from Deployment (still a month away, but i'm bored so I'm planning) I'm looking at the Olive Garden Menu online. I see they have a Kids Menu that is a little less calories than the regular menu. My question is: Will the kids menu be enough for an adult? I know a happy meal is enough to fill me up but I'm not sure about the Olive Garden kids menu. If I don't get something from the kids menu, I'm thinking of the Venetian Apricot Chicken or the Linguine ella Marinara. Any thoughts?

Replies

• IzzyandBri_mommy
    Options
    Thank you for your service first off. And Welcome Back early!
    I usually can eat a kids meal and Olive garden and feel full.
    I also get an normal portion and ask for a box as soon as I get it and I am happy with that.
  • BriannaLA
    Options
    I suggest ordering off of the lunch menu. The lunch portion of the apricot chicken is very good. just beware of the salad dressing.
  • juma4474
    juma4474 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My kids share a kids portion at the Olive Garden, they give you a very large kids portion so I wouldn't worry about being hungry if you order it.
    I usually get a lunch portion and immediately box half of it up before I start eating so I have lunch for the next day.
  • mrs_lanza
    Options
    Thanks for your help!