70 pounds down, 38 to go (with pictures)

Since March I have lost 70 pounds. At my heaviest, in March, I weighed 251. Today I weigh 181! My ultimate goal is to get down to 143 but 70 feels huge to me.
70poundslighterface.png
70poundslighterBODY.png
0202020954.jpg

Replies

• Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    70 lbs is awesome!!!! Excellent job.
  • improve2012
    improve2012 Posts: 15 Member
    The pictures are too big but I saw them though your profile. You look great!!
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 218 Member
    i justsaw the pic on your profule as well! WTG you do look amazing!!!!!
  • ningggsm
    ningggsm Posts: 202
    These pictures compared to your profile picture is a huge difference. 70lbs is a lot! AND YOU LOOK AMAZING. Keep up the good work. Those 38lbs or so will go in no time :)
  • I finally got most of the pics I wanted to work... the rest are on myprofile
  • Oh, I really did fix them! :) Took forever!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    You're looking fit and strong--congrats!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    well done
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    Great job! What advice do you have?
  • YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! GO GIRL!!!!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Wow! You look great! Thanks for posting. I started at 250 and am down 11 so I have a long ways to go but your pic is very inspiring! Keep up the good work and good luck with your next 38!!! :bigsmile:
  • ChiefWhitesWife
    ChiefWhitesWife Posts: 32 Member
    Good job!! You are an inspiration....
  • Great job! What advice do you have?

Don't give up! Even if you have a bad day with over eating and no exercise don't let it get you down. Get up the next day and get back on the horse! But my biggest piece of advice is to find an exercise that you love, not like. It makes all the difference in the world motivation wise to enjoy your work out! And last but not least, just know you can do it! There are so many people on here that have been motivation for me to keep plugging away. If you get down just hop on here and click on other success stories to remind you that it IS possible! Good luck!
  • Great job. You are beautiful
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Fantastic!!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Terrific job! You look great!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Good Job!! You look awesome!! How did you do it?
  • luvweiners
    luvweiners Posts: 9 Member
    good going!
  • CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    70 IS a huge accomplishment! Good job!! You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!