Stay-at-home mothers - encouragement needed!!!

Options
Hi there!

Any stay-at-home mothers out there who would like to give and receive support on this journey?
I log in several times a day and would love to make some new MFP friends to share stories, tips and encouagement!

Trulyfree

Replies

• fieldsbean
    Options
    pick me! :-)

stay at home mom with 45 lbs to lose and i have started my journey about a month ago with hardly any results..my problem is all the time there is to snack..boo.

so..one day at a time..!!
  • TotalTiger
    Options
    I am a stay at home mum of a 6, nearly 5 and nearly 2 year old sons. My 6 year old son called me fat the other day. So I found this site last Monday. That's my motivation.
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a substitute teacher some days and a stay at home mommy on other days, feel free to add me!
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mommy here, and I am on mfp off and on all day! would love more friends to encourage and share
  • heyydanie
    heyydanie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Do I count? I'm not a SAHM, but I'm a full-time nanny. No, I'm not saying that I'm the same as a mother, I'm not, by any means. But I'm with the two that I take care of Monday-Friday, from the time they wake up in the morning until about an hour before bed time, so I don't know if you're looking for someone like me or not!
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM with a 3 yr old, plus I have a dayhome... My goal is to drop 70lbs or so... Feel free to add me!
  • ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I started this journey back in Oct. but joined MFP on Dec 30th. I am finding that I am able to put into effect this lifestyle change easier using this website. I would be honored to encourage you on this journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Spacecas
    Spacecas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm...i also log in several times a day..I am new and could use the support as well..you can add me and we can help each other...best we can anyway...:)
  • leeann788
    leeann788 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll add you! I'm a sahm also....ages 18,8 and 4. I also try to log in often throughout the day!

We can do this!!
  • frzr71186
    frzr71186 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home and daycare provider. I'd love to have some extra support and encouragement!
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    SAHM of six out my seven kidlets. Miss18 lives with her boyfriend (bah).

I'm here several times a day, most days.

I've got something going on this weekend, but after that it's back to normal.
  • jammers11
    Options
    Me! I thought when I left my job that I'd have more time to work out - but it just seems so difficult to be motivated to do it most days! I'm a SAHM with two girls and my oldest said the other day that "mommy's belly is getting bigger". I definitely could use some support on here!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request!
  • rellebell
    Options
    Hiya, stay at home mum here from England. I'm 26 and have a 2year old daughter. Looking to lose around 35lbs by may..hopefully lol. Feel free to add me. I'm on most days and have a open diary which I log honestly..even when I've had a bad day.
  • ClascyParra
    Options
    Stay at home mom here....
    Have about 20 pounds left to lose....at my heaviest I was 240.....joined MFP at 140ish pounds...
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am a SAHM of two. I have gotten to a place where my workouts are my only real "me" time so I have been enjoying that more.
    I am always happy to lend support or motivation. I like sticking around this site during the day. It keeps me from snacking!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Me!
    I have a 7 yr old, 2 yr old and 6 mo old. I have about 88 lbs to go...down 14 thus far. Hoping after the PMS bloating wears off I'll be down some more. Water retention is a *kitten*. Haha!
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of two girls, 7 & 5
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm a stay at home mom. I have five girls. Four are in school and one at home all day. I usually take her with me to the gym three days a week, but she's been sick for two weeks so I couldn't take her. I try to go at night, but since I had been going during the day nighttime workouts don't appeal to me. And working out at home doesn't appeal to me at all.
  • jolly26
    Options
    I to am a stay at home mom i am older with 3 adopted special needs children they need to eat its really hard