Stay-at-home mothers - encouragement needed!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• xTenaciousJx
    Options
    you all can add me if you want =D
    edit* i'm a SAHM to my 5 yr old daughter ;)
  • becksiekate
    Options
    hey, im a stay at home mum with a 5month old girl. so much time to eat food, difficult to get to the gym as much as i would like. we should create an aerobic routine including babas!
  • mistersgirl
    mistersgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 3 year old boy with 100+ lbs to lose. Please add me if you would like!
  • hatchwife
    Options
    I'm here! Got about 98 to loose!
  • sandredee937
    sandredee937 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im a stay at home mom of an 18 month old...
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    SAHM here too and I know exactly what you mean. Too much time around food with feeding the kids etc. I have been doing this for about 6 months and I have learned a lot but it is always nice to have people to encourage you and help you on your journey!
  • modgirlrachel
    modgirlrachel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a part time SAHM, part time uni student, if that counts...? I don't work.
    Anyone can add me, I'm active on here every day.
  • ilovejuan2009
    Options
    im a stay at home mother of one. he's going to be 8months on the 18th. and I'm trying to lose the 70 lbs that came with the pregnancy, and it's not easy. I could use some motivation myself. :laugh:
  • LibLiu82
    Options
    I stay at home with my two boys ages 5 and 3. I am kinda new and don't have many friends yet. Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME!

I'm a stay-at-home mama too! I've been on here over a year now, but I LOVE meeting other SAHM MFP friends to connect with during the day. It's a whole new ball game working out & eating healthy with a family!! It's always more fun to do this with support!! :)
  • joshswifey2011
    joshswifey2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi sahm mom of 6 kids ages 10,8,5,3,2,1 add me if you like Im on and off all day.
  • Trulyfree
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Thanks for the responses! Please send me a friend request!
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 2 boys, 14 and 2 (I know huge gap). My 2 yr old is very sociable and attends playgroups 3 times a week. My 14 yr old is on the local high schools wrestling teams. I used to always eat on the run trying to keep up with their schedules, but now that I'm back on MFP I've taken the time to better prepare my daily meals. I typically log in to the full website 3 times a day but use the mobile app a lot.
  • shae28
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of two children and I would like to lose about 20 pounds but need some motivation. I don't have money to go to a gym and it's really hard to get out and exercise with two little ones.
  • samatalma
    Options
    I am a SAHM mom and am on several times throughout the day as well! Feel free to add me (that goes for any of you! :) )
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHMM who cleans when she wants to eat. Today I dusted my daughter's room. Help me. :)
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom! My boys are five and three. I am also on several times a day. I have about 90 or so pounds to lose. :P
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Same here! SAHM to a 4 1/2 year old. I see my hubby every couple days due to his work schedule (sometimes not for 3 days) and my family is 3 1/2 hours away. ANYONE feel free to add me. Trying to find the "Me" time I need to do this is a real struggle. Could use all the support I could get!!
  • mrskatiee
    Options
    I am a WAHM with 70 pounds to lose. I too have trouble not eating all the time. I am blessed with a gym membership to our local hospital's fitness center, and they have childcare. They also have an awesome staff who encourages you to just keep showing up, even if you only walk around the upstairs track for 10 minutes. Love it! I have also started not eating anything I won't feed my kids. Boy have my eating habits changed! I didn't realize I was eating so much junk, until I had to put down the candy and eat some yogurt for a snack. I would love to join other SAHM's and nanny's on this journey. Together we can get fit!