Date night ideas. :D

Options
Once a week we have "date night" and this week it's my turn to set it up.... only problem is I'm totally drained in the idea department..... sooooooo I thought it would be fun for us all to compare notes and maybe get some ideas off of each other. :)

Some of my faves.....

Renting a projector and having a picnic outside while watching a movie on the "big screen" a.k.a the side of the house. :D

Smashing pennies on the railroad tracks. Train comes through the country here around midnight. It's fun to pack a cooler and hang out waiting for the train to come through. Makes us feel like kids again.

and of course.... the old fall back... dinner and a movie.

Replies

• DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Miniture Golf
    Go-Carts
    Bowling
    Batting cages
    Picnic in the park then feed the ducks
    Swimming if it's warm

Here's one I got from someone and I always thought it would be fun, if you can afford it:
    Appetizers and Drinks at one restaurant
    Dinner at another restaurant
    Dessert and coffee at another restaurant.
    Then a nice long walk afterwards to burn off some of the calories you consumed. :wink:

I hope this helps.
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    lazer tag!
    zoo

OR you could pick a band and buy their CD and have a concert. You can turn the music on and cuddle on the couch and just enjoy it together.
  • jess_h_2
    jess_h_2 Posts: 49
    Options
    Miniture Golf
    Go-Carts
    Bowling
    Batting cages
    Picnic in the park then feed the ducks
    Swimming if it's warm

Here's one I got from someone and I always thought it would be fun, if you can afford it:
    Appetizers and Drinks at one restaurant
    Dinner at another restaurant
    Dessert and coffee at another restaurant.
    Then a nice long walk afterwards to burn off some of the calories you consumed. :wink:

I hope this helps.

I had never thought about going to different resturaunts for different parts of a meal. That's a neat idea. :)
  • jess_h_2
    jess_h_2 Posts: 49
    Options
    We LOVE lazer tag... but I alway lose. :( (he cheats haha)