calories burnt doing 30DS

Options
I'm just wondering if anyone has used a HRM when doing 30DS.... just curious to know how many calories a 20 minute session actually burns

Replies

• hardatwork45
    hardatwork45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is a really good question but I really think this will vary depending upon how well you can do each exercise.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yea i used my polar ft4 while doing 30ds and for my height 5'4 weight 130lbs i roughly 220.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I just did it a week ago, I use a HRM, level 1 was 25 min, burned 447
    level 2 was 27 min, burned 406, and level 3 was 27 min and burned 404
    BTW I'm 5'5', 126lbs
  • moeceeski
    moeceeski Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    From everything I've read on it you burn 630calories/hour! So divide that by 3=210. That's for your average weight of 150lbs, doing there absolute hardest at the workout!
    I'm 235lbs and I still can't get every exercise done throughout (sometimes I have to stop and catch my breathe), I've been logging 220calories burnt since I know I'm not completing the whole work out.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'd be very disappointed if I worked out for 30 min doing 30DS and only burned 220 calories, that doesn't seem right, I've always been able to burn alot of calories working out thank goodness!
  • supermum123
    Options
    wow that is a lot of calories beckylawrence!! i'd be happy to burn 220 calories in a half hour session but i'd be even happier if i burnt over 400 cals.......perhaps i need to get a hrm....