30 day shred result pics!

Options

Replies

• 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking good.

Am i only 1 thinks picture dont like right size? :S

The last one looks squished a little but I think it's just because there are 3 right beside each other. Either way you can still see such a significant difference so again - you go girl!

Yes i totally agree.
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Wonderful Job! - You look great!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    great job!!!you look wonderful!!:smokin:
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking good.

Am i only 1 thinks picture dont like right size? :S
    I dont understand what your saying? can you rephrase it?
    The picture doesnt look the right size?
    I can promise you I didnt edit any of the pictures, it looks MUCH smaller, but in real life, I dont look THAT small- its just compaired to the starting picture I look tiny, I promise you, I'm still a whopping size 18 and my tummy hangs lower now than ever, I got a LOT of work to do, its not like my tummy is gone, it looks like someone popped it and its deflated **gross** I know, the only thing that REALLY changed is my back and arms

Looks like tried fit all on same line, then resized by corner of picture, taking it out of correct proportion, does that make more sense?
    Im not saying youve edited them :)
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    WOW - Congrats and great work for sticking with it. Awesome job.
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! Way to go! In a month?!?! You look fantstic!!
  • sheena_coleen
    Options
    Holy wow!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You just made me want to go buy the DVD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
    Great work hun!!!!!! You look great.
  • pinkwizz
    pinkwizz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow, 26 pounds in 30 days!! Thats cray, I have the DVD, think Im going to have to get it out!
  • imaprncs
    imaprncs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great work! What a difference!
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Those are the probably the best 30 day shred results I have seen on this site.... great job!
  • bchris520
    Options
    Just joined 5 mins ago. You look fab. What is 30 day shred ?
  • elly68
    elly68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wel i did day today was hot and sweaty even doing it low impact think she cheats and most of the weight loss i will get will be by getting up and down off the floor lolcould feel it particularly on the abs .i'm going to keep going .can i ask did you do it every day and what other exercise were you doing
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    wel i did day today was hot and sweaty even doing it low impact think she cheats and most of the weight loss i will get will be by getting up and down off the floor lolcould feel it particularly on the abs .i'm going to keep going .can i ask did you do it every day and what other exercise were you doing
    I did it nearly every day, except maybe 3 or 4 days which is why i went to the 9th. I'm handicap so I also had to modiify a lot of wat she did in her videos so I could actually do them. I never counted the 30 day shred as part of my "work outs" I still went to the gym 3 days a week for two hours one hour cardio and the other stregnth training and saw a personal trainer for an hour once a week where he "combated my touble zones" IE my back and arms. The picture does apear that I shrank it looking at it, but I resized the immage, didnt use the corners thingers to downsize it. The picture looks like a radical diffrence, but it really wasnt that huge. I lost 2ish pant sizes and I'm waring the same shirt in all the pics and same bra in the second two. I think the reason it looks so radical is because of two reasons.
    A. it looks HUGE compaired to the other pictures, when really it isnt. Just LOOKS that way.
    B. Because when I took the first picture it was after a long day of eating crap. I took the pic that night, and decided the next day I would change my life. I was tired of feeling that way.
    I the first 10 lbs was less than a week and that was the inital water weight I believe only the last 16 lbs actually :"count:" in weightloss because that took a lot of effort on my part to lose, where is the first 10 lbs I peed out. Lol
  • stone307
    Options
    Wow. That is amazing
  • melanielee86
    melanielee86 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! :) Wow! Keep up the amazing work!!! xo
  • mrsberard
    Options
    oh my goodness, you look fantastic.. I bought the DVD today.. i couldnt push myself to do the whole thing..but i will work my way up to it.. you are an inspiration & you make me wanna work out 10x harder! Congrats on the weight lose.
  • stuckinlimbo1100
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! Great job!!
  • stuckinlimbo1100
    Options
    When you were doing the shred, did you do any other workouts in conjunction?