Any1 used Lipo6 Pills???

Options
Im trying to find any1 who has been using lipo 6 pills to lose weight???
I started my diet of 1200cals Nov 28 and weighed in at 79.9kilos i also combined this with duromine
also doing 2weeks on 2weeks off.
Today i weigh 70.5 kilos, I cant see any difference in my body from loss of weight and no one else can either
My measurements havent changed either and not even my clothes fit differently. Im quite
concerned as i reall need to shred this weight within 6months for my wedding.
Im thinking of starting lipo6 to see if it helps.

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    diet pills = quick weight loss

but

quick weight loss = gaining it all back once you stop taking them.

just somthing to consider.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    diet pills = quick weight loss

but

quick weight loss = gaining it all back once you stop taking them.

just somthing to consider.

^^^^ THIS EXACTALLY!
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    i used them back when i was playing basketball in college. i stopped immediately after i literally thought i was going to have a heart attack at practice.
  • Cruzeleny
    Options
    Hi.. I currently use Lipo 6 Black... but there are some things you should consider: You cannot take more than 4 to 5 pills a day and also you need to make sure you do not suffer from high blood pressure or Tiroids problems .

I´ve been using them for 5 weeks and have lost 13 pounds.. they really give me a boost while exercising and minimizes a bit your appetite, however what I think that has been doing the major Job is that I exercise 5 days a week with intense cardio and lift weightings also I do not pass from 1100 calories a day and drink a lot of water.. so in some way I can take a lot of the credit for my weight loss so far.

If you want to have a little boost you can try them but not more than 5-6 weeks and consult a doctor.

Good Luck!
  • lillybug11
    Options
    I had 1 month off duromine and didnt put anything back on,
    Im looking for something to help me lose the weight as excersise and diet isnt working as well as i hoped.
    In saying that once i lose the weight im going to still maintain my healthly life style.

Its quite hard and depressing when the scales say you have lost but the measurements havent changed niether has your appearance.. Im at witts end.....
  • lillybug11
    Options
    good advice,
    yeh i currently workout 5-6 days a week. lots of cardio, weight training and circuit. I need my belly and arms to reduce thats where all of my fat is :(