any other yummy mummy's out there?!

Options
I'm very excited that I dropped 2 pounds in my first week! Coincidence? Perhaps not!

I'd love to find some SAHM friends for motivation and encouragement! Build our own cheering squad, eh?!

Replies

• kristal_1973
    kristal_1973 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm as well. Feel free to add me! Would love to help support and encourage more people! We can sooooo do this!!!!
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM. I could use more friends and support also :)
  • jhayes28
    jhayes28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am not a SAHM, but I am a mother of two adorable, crazy monsters (ages 3 & 5)!! :laugh: I would love to have more friends to help encourage me on and so I can also help encourage them! :happy: Please feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm of two wonderful girls (2 1/2 years and a 6 month old...). I am addable to those who wish! :P
  • erogers85
    Options
    I'm a sahm to three- 4 year old girl, 2 1/2 yr old girl, and a 12 month old boy. Please add me!
  • MommyTKD
    MommyTKD Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-in-the-car mom (at least that's what it feels like) who owns and teaches at a martial arts school, runs my kids every which way but loose (they are 13 and 11) and in my spare time, writes a ridiculous blog on MFP just to amuse me! ;)