Just joined yesterday...and I'm glad that I did!!

Options
Hey everyone...I just joined yesterday. After hearing my co-worker speak so highly of the site, I felt the need to join. She and I have been on our paths to weight loss for quite some time now. I know, if she's getting more motivated because of the support from everyone and likes the site and the way things work with tracking your progress, physical fitness and daily food entry, I would definately enjoy it.

Replies

• Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    Hey everyone...I just joined yesterday. After hearing my co-worker speak so highly of the site, I felt the need to join. She and I have been on our paths to weight loss for quite some time now. I know, if she's getting more motivated because of the support from everyone and likes the site and the way things work with tracking your progress, physical fitness and daily food entry, I would definately enjoy it.
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome Najah5150! I'm sure I can speak for many of us in welcoming you and we wish you all the best in obtaining your goals. Keep up on your daily entries of your food and exercise and it will work for you too.
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Hi Najah5150! Welcome! This is a great site to help you stay motivated. Good Luck in reaching your goals!
  • SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    welcome Najah5150. I know you'll enjoy it here. I've been here just about a week and it's been great!

Good luck in reaching your goal.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey Girlee...
    you're going to do great! I just know it! We've been at this for quite some time. Remember, one pound at a time!!!

Angela
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I think it's so cool that you two work together. I got my work buddy on here as well only he's to bashful to say hello. Good luck.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm glad you are here! I've been on here for three weeks and I love it! The people are so supportive and the site is easy to use!