Share your little NSVs

Options
2»

Replies

• vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    Putting on my "tight" jeans right after working out and they go all the way up with out need to jiggle or lunge! Fits even when im all sweaty! YAY
  • johncaraher
    johncaraher Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Last time I hit the exercise bike my pace was slightly greater than normal, but my heart rate was noticeably lower (over 10 BPM) than it had been a week or two before for essentially the same workout.
  • millikenhomeschool
    Options
    Although I've only been using MFP for a few weeks, I have been loosing for over a year and have lost a total of 63 pounds.

What fun reading everyone's posts. I had wondered what a NSV was.

I ran on the treadmill for 2 miles. I used to hardly be able to run between telephone poles.

My face has a whole new complexsion (I can't figure how to spell that one!)

My mood has improved.

I really enjoy exercising. (Never, ever thought I would say that!!)

Tons of compliments even when I have those dry spells of weight loss.
    :flowerforyou:
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I ovulated for the first time ever yesterday by myself without the help of fertility drugs :blushing: :blushing: :love:

That is the most wonderful and inspirational post I have ever read! Congratulations and best of luck!!! <3
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    While getting ready for work, I noticed the belt ends on my bathrobe were hanging longer than usual......my middle is getting smaller.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    1. I don't need to wear spandex biker shorts under skirts anymore to stop the rubbing and chafing.

2. I realized how "puffy" I look on my work badge!!! That shows me how much I've lost because I can see it in my face.

3. A co-worker commented on how "skinny" I'm getting.

4. I am able to fit into a Target Fit 4 size 10 pants. I think I was in high school the last time I fit in a size 10!!!

5. I was able to jog for 25 minutes straight in the C25K program and remember when 90 seconds would kill me!!!

6. The belt I bought from Lane Bryant is almost too big for me because too much is on the end side and doesn't stay under the belt loop!!
  • PansyPansyowsy
    Options
    I just found MFP about a week ago and I have been sedentary and never do exercise ALL my life and was never convinced that workout, no matter how little everyday, can help.

after reading other people's posts, really got inspired and defo started to try to work out and choose healthier and less fattening and non-crap food wisely! altho still not hitting my exercise goal yet, i am now able to work out on an elliptical machine for 1 hour non-stop when i used to pant walking up a flight of stairs!

lost 2 kgs so far and felt great when my colleagues and friends noticed it!

got complimented for effort to go to the gym by sporty boyfriend!

feel less disgusted when i look at myself in the mirror

clothes got a little less tight and looking forward to shopping after losing 7 kgs more! (my goal so far!) :happy:
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    In 6 weeks I've gone from 36% body fat to 32% body fat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!