Looking for a easy Zumba CD for exercising at home/

Options
Hello, I have never done this Zumba and everyone in my town is talking about how much fun it is. I'm looking for beginner or an easy Zumba that I can do at home. Any recommendations? I'm 52 and want to move like Madonna did at the Super bowl. Thanks!

Replies

• neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    zumba for wii/ps3/xbox 360 you can build your own pace classes
  • Darlene4prayers
    Darlene4prayers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank You,
  • taramoullet
    taramoullet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Zumba in the xbox 360 kinect is amazing i use it a lot! Also gym classes are fabulous. I also own the 7 dvd "Zumba Exhilerate" set and it has beginner and different types. My favorite out of those dvds are "activate" and "rush". The cool thing about Zumba is the song moves have a pattern there is ALWAYS a pattern so it is easy to learn quickly. Good luck and hope u will enjoy Zumba as much as I do!
  • StrugglingtoMove
    StrugglingtoMove Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just got zumba for the wii! 5 minutes makes my calves burn! I do 5 min increments three times currently, there is not way i could do a class yet. Maybe in a few weeks. Good luck it is fun, my only complaint is everyone is always in and out of the room watching me and id rather be alone.
  • fireflyevening
    Options
    I ordered Zumba DVD's today. My grandaughter was dancing to hers when I was there and I thought, "I can do that!" And my excercise physiologist recommended it when she found out that I went to Jazzercise 20 years ago. By the way, I am 63 and I want to move better than Madonna did at the Super Bowl!
    Carol