Small accomplishment but huge difference in how I feel! (10

Hopefully these pictures come up correctly.

I started out at 201 lbs last December (which is when the before picture was taken) and hated the fact that I weighed this much, even though I wouldn't do anything about it. I made so many different excuses - I didn't have time, my school work was too much, I had to watch my daughter, I had to go to work, etc. Finally, I decided to put my foot down and make a change in my weight by exercising over Christmas break (my mom let me visit her gym a few times), jogging around the football field near my house and logging onto MFP daily.

Now, I am 10 lbs lighter and, even though it's not too huge, it's still a huge difference to me because I never thought something, like a phone app, was going to help me get to this goal. I still have 50 lbs to go but I know I'll be fine and achieving it the entire way through!

This was me before (last December - 200 lbs):

Dec2011-201lbs.jpg

And, this is me at 190 lbs (weighed today):

Feb10-1900lbs2.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!