JUNE SHREDDERS WEEK 4

Options
Vans
Vans Posts: 388 Member
WOW!!!!
For those who have been doing the shred since June 1 with me THANK YOU!!!!

GO TEAM!!!
Tuesday will be my last day doing phase two....and onto phase 3 for 10 days.....so I am thinking there will be a 5th week to finish off the challenge!

I hope most of you have time to check in today!!!

Good luck and Happy Shredding Team :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Vans
    Options
    Wow...I just checked in....and I went up from Friday and did not even cheat all weekend OR for Fathers day breakfast...I shredded all weekend too :grumble: only thing may have been my water intake was not high enough.....and I only had diner at 8pm last night because my man was done work at 7.

It is a lil off putting to see a higher number this morning.....but hopefully it will push me to do even MORE exercise this week to compensate....
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    Well, I was feeling alot better yesterday and could have shredded. But didn't, I did get my execrise in by walking and pushing a stoller everywhere. I went to a animal event at the science musemum here, and walk for about two hours. I also had to carry and hold My almost 21 months around as well, so he could the animals in their cages.

When I wieghted in this morning, I was expecting a higher number, or at least the same from last week, but I was surprised to see a lower number. My weight is now at 243.4, so i lost alittle over 1 pound.

i going to do try to shred everyday this week, to make up the days I didn't do it last week
  • psychojenn
    psychojenn Posts: 61
    Options
    i stayed the same. but thats ok, ill try harder this week.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Good morning all!!!
    I did bad this weekend and completely overindulged which I think made my stomach hurt really bad this morning. So unfortunately I haven't shredded yet today, but I plan on doing so tonight after I wash my hair :noway: . Odd I know but I can't do it before I do my hair...it's a long story. I think I'm going to do shred 4 times this week. I've only been doing it 3 times a week so my knees and feet won't kill me but i want to push it for the last week of the month.

I'll check in tomorrow!!! Good luck folks and keep pushing play!!!
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Didn't Shred this morning. I was sending my 10 year old off to camp for a week :sad: . I will either shred or firm this afternoon. Weight is still the same. Haven't measured so I don't know about the inches. If it weren't for hearing the others here talk about the scale not moving, I probably would have quit. Clothes are fitting better, though.
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I did the Shred 5 times last week ( I was aiming for 6 but didn't quite get that last day in :grumble: )
    Oh well...it's a new week! :smile:
    My weight didn't change this week. :angry: Still at 189. I managed to gain two pounds towards the middle of last week and then lose those two pounds by this morning. So at least I lost the two pounds I gained :happy: I worked out a lot last week but I didn't eat so healthy so I'll contribute the no-weight-lost to that. Time to get my behind back in gear for this week!!

I think I'm going to keep doing the Shred about a week or so after our June 30 end date because I really want to do each level for 10 days!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!! :smile:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Vans
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I did the Shred 5 times last week ( I was aiming for 6 but didn't quite get that last day in :grumble: )
    Oh well...it's a new week! :smile:
    My weight didn't change this week. :angry: Still at 189. I managed to gain two pounds towards the middle of last week and then lose those two pounds by this morning. So at least I lost the two pounds I gained :happy: I worked out a lot last week but I didn't eat so healthy so I'll contribute the no-weight-lost to that. Time to get my behind back in gear for this week!!

I think I'm going to keep doing the Shred about a week or so after our June 30 end date because I really want to do each level for 10 days!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!! :smile:

133914.png

HEY HEY!!! This is exactly what I meant as well~!!! So next Monday I will post the final week with everyone's numbers.....however Ive only had about 3-4 people check in regularly.......either way I hope EVERYONE is doing well with the Shred!!!!

I just finished Day 9 of level 2!! 1 more day and onto level 3 WOOO!!!:drinker:
  • ja2009
    Options
    Day 6 of level two-done.
  • Enough_Already
    Options
    Good Evening, All! I have successfully completed 4 days of Level two and now I have a lovely sharp abdominal pain whenever I sneeze...ahhh, the joys of plank exercises! I look forward to the days when those don't kick my butt anymore and I finally feel less like slapping the snot out of Jillian every morning. Perhaps I, too, will learn to love her and the burn.

I did manage to lose some weight this week, finally, but I'm not counting on that being the norm as I try to build a bit of muscle on these flabby arms of mine :laugh:

Keep up the good work, people! Only a bit more do, though I'm already tempted to keep this mojo going with another July shred...anyone, anyone? :wink:
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Level 2, Day 8 DONE!!! :happy:

133914.png
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    HEY HEY!!! This is exactly what I meant as well~!!! So next Monday I will post the final week with everyone's numbers.

Sounds like a plan! :smile:

133914.png
  • momta2girls
    Options
    I would be up for a July Shred Challenge. I've not done the shred as often as I would like to. But I have lost inches--just would like to loose some more.

I, too, want to punch Jillian in the face:laugh: . My 7 year old does it with me and she's even started not liking her very much (sayng stuff like "Jillian you say that everyday!). Oh well, to be young and clueless again....
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Just got the video and was wondering how you record the exercise in MFP exercise. I do not have a monitor so if anyone knows I apprciate it
  • ja2009
    Options
    day 7 on level two---done.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Just got the video and was wondering how you record the exercise in MFP exercise. I do not have a monitor so if anyone knows I apprciate it

I record mine as "circuit training". To those who are doing the Firm with the Shred how is that working out?? Do you have the sore knees and feet?? Do you take a day off from working out at all?? Which Firm workouts are you doing??
  • momta2girls
    Options
    I like the Firm Ultimate Fat Burning Workout. Don't really notice sore knees or feet much. I usually rotate between the firm and the shred making sure I workout at least 4 times each week. Been doing that now for two weeks and my scale is slowly but surely moving in the right direction. A few folks have started noticing, too.
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi, I haven't do the shred this week, tomorrow morning that'll be the first thing I'll do...

As for monday weigh-in, I lost half a pound, so that's something... :smile:

I think its a great idea to do the final check-in the next and final week ;)

As for the july shredding, im in!, I have done the shred 2 or 3 times per week. In july I'll be off school so I'll have more time to exercise and shred :bigsmile:
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Level 2, Day 9 DONE!!! Only one more day of Level 2 until I step it up to Level 3!!! Woo-Hoo!!!
    And I finally got through the whole minute of plank twists without stopping!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • trimlaw
    trimlaw Posts: 11
    Options
    Hope you guys don't mind if I join in late. I'm new to this site but have done 8 days of shred -- i started 10 days ago. I just giving myself rest days. I too saw the scaled stop moving. I'm going to keep at it, though. I was impressed that I could finish it the first time. It's a rough work out.
  • Vans
    Options
    HEY HEY SHREDDERS!!!!

Day 1 of Level 3 today....my head was dripping more then before. Funny thing is, I said the same thing when I first started level 2:bigsmile:

Anywho I have been thinking of doing the shred for all of July. I would restart July 1/DAY1/Level 1 however I would use heavier weights and do my best NOT to do ANY modified moves. I too have lost inches, but the scale has not changed much.....hopefully some muscles thanks to Jillian :smile:

I would like to know what you guys think?....I can keep everyone's numbers and keep going...or scrap them. Up to you guys!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Happy Shredding errrr :bigsmile: :drinker: Dont forget water water water!!