No one recognizes me anymore - more than 80 lbs down

Options
JamsAlex
JamsAlex Posts: 21 Member
Its funny because people are constantly telling me they don't recognize me anymore. When I look in the mirror, I finally see my face again. But I am having a hard time believing that it is actually me. For once, I don't mind saying, I am really proud of myself. I have about 65 pounds still to go but I know I can do it. I hope this helps someone else out there.

Over80poundslostFacialcomparison.jpg

Replies

• charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Amazing! The only common in the two photo is your smile and eyes!
    Great job!!!
    Keep it loosing!!!!
  • hlw19
    hlw19 Posts: 29
    Options
    you look great :)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You do look very different. You are glowing! Congrats on you success!
  • wanderingpollock
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! How tall are you? I can really see a difference in your face. You have amazing features anyway, but now they are able to be seen more prominently. How long did it take for you to lose the weight? And did you learn any tricks along the way?
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW. Rock on!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Now imagine yourself at 151 lbs and :smile:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    daH-ling... you look maH-velous!! :glasses:
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great!
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    You are radiating in the second pic! Great work! Keep it up :)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and I bet you feel fantastic too. Very well done.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    When I look at your pictures, I see beauty.....in both. :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see how they don't recognize you! Keep up the awesome work, the pictures are a great inspiration.
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look so good, I am proud of you as well... Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    congrats :flowerforyou:
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    you look happier.. with a glow.. and YOUNGER :):) Congratulations on your success!
  • JamsAlex
    JamsAlex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I started the first part of July. I have stayed the course with rewards for myself along the way. The things I have learned is that it has to be for you and small changes add up to be big one. I started making little changes and one day looked back and realized I was doing maybe not all but most of the right things and it was working. Once you get that momentum, you ride the wave.
  • dguetre
    Options
    When I lost a substantial amount of weight 12 years ago, I kept looking in the mirror in amazement. "That's really me?" Good job and keep up the good work.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    well done! amazing success keep up hard work. ;o)
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!