Can't tell if there is any progress..help? (with pics)

Options
So, I have just about hit the 35 lb mark...but none of my clothes are really fitting much better than they were..I don't know if I am just being too critical, so I would appreciate another opinion on my progress...

Before:
DSC_13791-1.jpg
DSC_13461-1.jpg

-33 lbs:
IMAG0756.jpg
IMAG0755.jpg

Replies

• goldworthy
    Options
    yeah, i can really see the difference : you've lost so much belly, your waist is strikingly thinner, also your cheeks and your neck. Your last pic lets me think about Kate Winslet in Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Congratulations, be proud of yourself.
  • Stinalynn121
    Stinalynn121 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can def see a difference! Way to go!!!! :bigsmile: 35lbs is a good milestone to hit!!! you are doing great :bigsmile: I just started on here and have a ways to go, but seeing these kind of pics are always so motivational and inspiring that it is really possible. Congratulations on your loss :flowerforyou:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You lost most it from your waist and stomach...though your face looks smaller, too!

Way to go...keep up the great work!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh for sure. Your midriff is slimmer and your gorgeous face looks slimmer too. Great job!
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    You have def trimmed down. Well done, try getting someone else to do your pic, from further away to get a better overall progress image.
  • 115jenny
    Options
    Looking great! Keep it up girl!
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    Unless you have very stretchy clothes, I don't see how your clothes can be fitting the same as before. I can see a big improvement in your whole body shape. In fact, it almost looks like you have lost more than thirty five pounds! Congrats and keep it up!
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Girl you look good, your waist is gonna be teeny. Maybe you haven't lost as much from your hips yet and that's why your pants haven't gotten much looser? It will come with time. I'm pear-shaped so even though I've only lost 20 lbs I'm already smaller on top but still pretty blah on the bottom. But right now you a rocking an hourglass figure. Good work!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see a difference - well done:drinker:

KEEP PUNCHING!
  • nannabannana
    Options
    I can def see the difference. Keep at it...
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Your waist is what I noticed the biggest difference in too...Your progress is looking pretty hot!
  • MrsP77
    Options
    Wow....you are totally being way too critical...youre body shape has definitley changed..keep it up!!!!!! :wink:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • MotivationINeed
    Options
    Yep, definately, keep up the good, hard work, and you will get where you want to be :-)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    you look fabulous!!! big big difference
  • dguetre
    Options
    Yup, there is definitely a difference. Maybe you're having a hard time seeing it because you are staying with your clothes style from when you were heavier. Try buying a pair of more form fitting pants (just cheap ones because you say you want to lose more) and it will really show then.
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I see a HUGE difference! Lots smaller in tummy, face, keep up the good work!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    your midsection/waist is definately slimming down, keep it up!!
  • lvng_lf
    lvng_lf Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your beautiful face!

give it some time for the clothes. it might just take 5 more lbs and you'll find yourself looking for a new size. it's so exciting!!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference all over but mostly in your face and waist/tummy. Keep going ! You're doing great!