Options
shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
Sadly, I'll be working :ohwell:

Replies

• twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing housework, then tonight the hubby's band is playing, so I get to go see them and be the camera man :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Looking after my husband who's just had heart surgery. A friend is calling this afternoon en route to a 40th birthday party (that we were supposed to go to, but sadly now cant). So while she sits with him, I'll take the 2 dogs for a quick rattle round the lake in the forest, and pick up some last minute groceries (hubby fancies fillet steak for tea), and some loose jogging bottoms that are easier for him to put on than his usual trousers.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

Same here. Just trying to relax with some music before its time to head out the door.
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    working as well. ohh the joys eh :(
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i'm a bit hungover, so not much! probably a lot of eating, as i can always eat the world when i am hungover!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Gettin dirty after dark.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Melanie, sorry your hubby had open heart surgery. I'm so glad to hear he's home now. Take care.
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Working (yuck yuck and double yuck because of the snow!) and then making pasta sauce and cake for my son's birthday party tomorrow.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    A six hour LSAT prep class. It sucks but I want to go to law school so I have to lol
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Me, I am working at the county klink today as usual!!!
  • BarbelleBaby
    Options
    I want to go outside in the dry and sunny but snowy weather! Not sure what to do outside though, nowhere to go!
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well, I got a bottle of crown royal, a case of coke and the pizza guys' phone number. Plus Skyrim is all loaded up on the computer.

So, yeah...that's my day. :)

And I'm not gonna feel one bit guilty about any of it.
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Going to the movies and making my boyfriend a nice steak dinner for his birthday :)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Today is going to be great. Had a long lie in, made a delicious breakfast and am now watching a little TV before getting off my bum and doing P90 with my new cast iron non-Barbie weights. Then I have to bathe, set my hair in a 30's style, slip into my new 1930s evening dress and go out and celebrate a very good friends birthday. I also seem to have worked things out with the lover who wants to give things a proper try this time. i'm nervous as I'm not sure it is a good idea but it is nice to have a little effort made from his direction instead of mine. Today is a good day.
  • JAM7791
    JAM7791 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Studying for my series 7 licensing exam. Horrible!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Need to get moving and exercise. Then I have school work to do. I am supposed to go out later, but the weather isn't so great. So I might not go!
  • StephShuttle
    StephShuttle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    3rd year undergrad psychology essay... yawn.
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Planted a hundred trees this morning as part of a Red Squirrel conservation project. Now cooking up homemade soup before watching the Scotland - v - Wales Rubgby match :)
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yoga class, then probably cleaning my apartment!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Out for a super healthy brunch with my zumba girlfriends!