YESSSSS! 30 pounds GONE!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ginger4real
    Options
    Great job !!!! You look great :) Oh, and that look on your face in the after shot ...Love it ...it screams...hell ya !!! :happy:
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    great job, keep up the good work!!
  • ninabina62
    Options
    I am so happy for you! Hang in there girl!
  • Spacecas
    Spacecas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    congrats...you are doing amazing..Keep up the hard work and I know you will get there...and it does make us feel wonderful to know we are accomplishing the things we want...Proud of you...:)
  • Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. Every morning I start the day by looking at before, during and after pics and it helps me stay on track and make wise choices through out the day. I love seeing real people acheiving real goals.
    You are awesome! :happy:
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Way to go lady! You keep rockin, you can really see the results!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I really wasn't sure where to put this so I hope it's in the right place.

I am just super excited today! I started my weight loss 11 December 2011 and I was 298 pounds. Look what I saw this morning! I'm so close to having lost 1/3 of 100 pounds and I just couldn't be happier and more proud right now and I needed to share my excitement before I exploded. :D

423611_388993451118033_100000221446439_1773499_1662864812_n.jpg

aw WTG OP!

It is when this happens that it makes it all feel worthwhile eh.

Positivity explodes off your post above and it is brilliant to see rather than much of the negativity on the boards at times.

Long may you continue in your weightloss, you are doing grand!!!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome! congrats!
  • einee14
    einee14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Major Congrats! Little goals are the way to go! I did 10 pounds at a time! Got -120, and still about another 30 or so to go! Keep rocking it girl! Be proud!!!!
    :happy:
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    :drinker: way to go, you are doing so awesome! Keep up the great work, and you will be to your goal in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look great and are so much happier. keep it up :)
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!!!1
  • renlewis170
    renlewis170 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah... you can see the change in weight and the change in attitude! You've got this!!
  • tz_id
    tz_id Posts: 6
    Options
    You are doing so well! The huge gain in your confidence and the positive attitude will get you to your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Major Congrats! Little goals are the way to go! I did 10 pounds at a time! Got -120, and still about another 30 or so to go! Keep rocking it girl! Be proud!!!!
    :happy:

That's so awesome!!!! I know what you mean by little goals. I get super excited when it comes to 9's. Like... 289, 279, 269 .... 199... It's like a whole new 'level' for me and I'm always so excited when I get there. I was stoked that I totally passed 269 haha.

And you've lost 120 pounds already?! THAT'S AMAZING!!!! You must be so proud of yourself!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    YAY! Down to 264.2 today! That means I have now lost just over 1/3 of 100lbs. :D I'm a happy Christi!